• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

HFC collection charge - Restons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HFC collection charge - Restons

Examples of the HFC collection charge N1 CCJ court claim
    Attached Files
    Common Sense .... if in doubt, use it !

“We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Find Solicitors offering fixed fees on our sister site - JustBeagle.com
    Tags: None

Re: HFC collection charge - Restons

and some more evidence of the HFC collection charge
    Attached Files

“We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

and weightmans ( haven't seen many weightmans ones )
      Attached Files

Comment

Video
        Treasury Select Committe grill Financial Conduct Authority over HSBC fraud

Talk a fair bit about redress, FCA rather reticent to actually DO anything at all despite thousands of consumers suffering because of it.

I look forward to the 'legally drafted letter' explaining himself.

Further oral evidence should be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          and weightmans ( haven't seen many weightmans ones )
          i am sure the signee, nicholas would give you an idea of how many of these weightmans were involved in

Comment

He says thousands, but this is the only actual copy I have. Have lots of Restons ones though. I lost mine annoyingly, after I successfully got the charge taken off the account by defending it as a penalty Lying scumbags told the court I'd missed a payment in order to get a charging order on my house for the rest of the debt in retaliation. Wish I'd known then what I know now.

Comment

" wish i'd known then what i know now "

oh my god, never a more true word spoken , or written lol

yes have spoken to nicholas, there were 1000's, most with his name on ( which i know upsets him greatly )

restons have been robbing people for ever it seems, and continue to do so.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
              X