• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

Lowell Financial non compliance of CCA

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell Financial non compliance of CCA

Wow! Well spotted, Mike. I wouldn't have known that and obviously they are relying on that. So they are passing off a photocopy of someone elses later agreement T&C as mine. Would you know what date those T&Cs came into effect?

There is usually number etc in small print on the side of it, what they are doing is sending T&Cs issued after the initial ones which is required, but the main one is the ones at the time of taking agreement out

,(mid 2005 if I remember correctly.)

One they sent me a few years ago suppose to be original, only original was a certain date I took out card with Cap one years before, but there again 12.00 late payment charges, so I let them stew in it!

I'm thinking that I should do the same, Mike. Wait until the next demand and then point out that the T&Cs on the agreement are illegible and the expanded T&Cs that they have supplied as a true copy of the rear of the agreement are provable as not from my agreement.

Surely they are breaking regulations or law by doing that?

No announcement yet.

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm