• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Archive...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Personal Financial Information - KEEP IT TO YOURSELF

I never get to see the spam posts boohoo

Comment

It is your responsibility to keep the information in your profile up-to-date. You should especially ensure that your email address is kept current. You can alter any of the fields in your profile, except your username, here. Once you have registered your username, it becomes yours for life. In extreme circumstances, you may ask that the administrator ( contact us here ) change your username.

On LegalBeagles next to every post you make there is a section which gives some basic information about you, like this;

This shows your Avatar, Username, online status, position on the site, reputation, Join Date, Posts and thanks given and received.
      If you click on the username there are links to your profile page, and links for other users to send you a private message or view all your posts.

Once you view a profile this gives more information about a user/yourself. You can view your own profile by either clicking in the link at the top right of the forum My Profile or my clicking on your username in any post and selecting View Profile

If you wish to change any of the information in your user profile then you can do so by clicking the link (again top right of the forum) Settings
      which takes you to your user control panel.

This area gives you access to your private messages, subscribed threads and is where you change your details, avatars, profile pictures and settings for the forum.

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: How to Upload Documents (and keep your details safe!)

Just bumping to the top
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

If you look at the header of this post you see my username and an image.... this image displays next to all my posts and in the activity feed. By default everyone has a little grey man.
          If you want to change it to have something more colourful or something that suits your personality and lets other people know a bit more about you follow the steps below;
          No obscene images or advertising please.

Step 1: Click Settings (top right of screen)

Step 2: Click EDIT AVATAR - left hand side about half way down.

STEP 3: Select USE CUSTOM AVATAR and either paste link to image on another site or click BROWSE and upload an image you have saved to your computer.
          Uploaded images need to be about an inch square. It will resize images but nothing too big.
          Or you can select one of the premade avatars by checking the button underneath the one you want.
          Then Click SAVE CHANGES.

Last edited by Amethyst; 12th October 2014, 23:49:PM.
          #staysafestayhome

Comment

If you have registered on Legal Beagles and are awaiting your 'Activation Email' please check your 'Spam/Junk' folder, often your spam filter will pop stuff in there until it's verified by you..
            If this happens just click your 'not spam' icon and follow the instructions.

Making your first post on Legal Beagles

When you have reached the forum you may wish to say hello in the Welcome Forum http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...-Welcome-Forum.
            Under the you will see + Post New Thread
            Having clicked 'post new thread' you will now be able to leave your message in the large box and don't forget to add a title in the box provided. Just a simple Hi or your user name saying hello will be fine, but without a title the post will not go.

On completing your title and brief intro go to the bottom you will see in the blue band 'Submit New Thread' or Preview Post'
            These are as they say click on 'Submit New Thread' and you will now have started a thread in the Welcome Forum if you wish to check if your post is ok then click 'Preview Thread' If all is ok then just 'Submit' it.

Not wanting to say hello in the 'Welcome Forum' but would just like to ask a question on a certain problem. Go the Forum you need by using the drop down box under 'Forum' on the blue band at the top of the page or choose one of the subjects covered below.

Once you have reached the correct forum either start a new thread as above, read the stickies providing useful information, or if there is a particular thread you wish to comment on Click 'Reply to Thread' in the blue box at the top of the page, or the blue box just above the comment box. Make your post in the box provided and then click 'Post Quick Reply'

Comment

Hopefully this won't affect too many of you, but just to let you know, at 3am every morning our server is backed up for security purposes. It takes 20 - 40 minutes and the site is unavailable during that period. We picked 3am as it is the quietest time for traffic to the site. Most people will be asleep at that time, but if you're not, and you really want to visit LB at that time, then my apologies....

#staysafestayhome

Comment

Pages

#staysafestayhome

Comment

Re: How to get an Avatar (picture next to your name on your posts)

Well loads of peeps don't have an avatar and they do cheer the forum up somewhat, so next time you have five minutes and are just randomly clicking about, why not pretty up your profile and get an avatar
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Re: Apologies - Site Issues

We are still undergoing periodic DDOS attempts but we are managing to stay up and keep them at arms length more than we were a couple days ago. Our apologies xx
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

these bloody dildo attacks are enough to give one nightmares

Comment

We have just upgraded some backend stuff to make sure things stick together properly, but it seems to have broken the ability to log out of the forum...... so while we try and fix it, if you are on a public computer and need to log out then you will need to go in and clear the browser cookies manually. Otherwise you get logged out after half an hour of inactivity.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

All sorted.... you should now be able to log out normally.

Apologies for any inconvenience xxx
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

I've had reports of a PM being sent to users which should be considered as Spam and just deleted and ignored.

The user sending the messages has been banned ( or vanquished ) and the messages I've found removed from the server.

Thanks
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

If you ever receive any private message asking you to contact anyone off the forum please check with the team that it is authorised ( [MENTION=141]enaid[/MENTION] , [MENTION=49370]Kati[/MENTION] , [MENTION=7]Tools[/MENTION] , [MENTION=332]EXC[/MENTION] , [MENTION=2]Celestine[/MENTION] , [MENTION=551]pt2537[/MENTION] or [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] ) or report the message by clicking the triangle underneath it.

Never send your private personal or financial information to anyone you do not know.

Thank you.
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Re: Contact by PM

PMSL what's a PM?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X