• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Shoo smiths and capital one

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoo smiths and capital one

Hi I have received a letter from shoo smiths in reply to my template letter which stated that the debt they were perusing was statute barred. They are claiming in this current correspondence that proceedings were issued against me on the 6th January 2016 and because my last payment was received on the 31st October 2010 NO PAYMENT ON OR AROUND THIS DATE HAS BEEN MADE AS I HAVE CHECKED MY BANK STATEMENTS. So why are they saying such things if it isn't true??????

They also have have included an agreement which is meant to be my original paper copy, but how can it be an original copy of a paper copy if it doesn't have my signature on it, it does have my name in computer text in capital letters and its dated 15/11/08. Shouldn't it have my signature on it or is this another attempt into bullying me into paying.

one other thing originally I paid payment protection and when I requested to use it because of events at work they said I was not covered baca use I was on a temporary contract, this was never mentioned ever previously !!! Working for the council in education this was a normal thing as your contract was renewed over and over again and I was working full time

i would appreciate any help or advice as it is one more thing that I am having trouble dealing with as I have just been diagnosed with cancer and I really don't know how to deal with this at the moment. They are asking me or
    "inviting me to withdraw my defence and consent to judgement being entered against me for the sums claimed, together with the clients costs in relation to the same " , and asking me to fill an income and expenditure form with an offer of payment

please please can anyone help
    many thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Shoo smiths and capital one

10th January 2017, 17:34:PM
    Blueize

Join DateJan 2017Posts1Thanks (Given)0Thanks (Received)0Mentioned0 Post(s)

Shoo smiths and capital one

Hi I have received a letter from shoo smiths in reply to my template letter which stated that the debt they were perusing was statute barred. They are claiming in this current correspondence that proceedings were issued against me on the 6th January 2016 and because my last payment was received on the 31st October 2010 NO PAYMENT ON OR AROUND THIS DATE HAS BEEN MADE AS I HAVE CHECKED MY BANK STATEMENTS. So why are they saying such things if it isn't true??????

They also have have included an agreement which is meant to be my original paper copy, but how can it be an original copy of a paper copy if it doesn't have my signature on it, it does have my name in computer text in capital letters and its dated 15/11/08. Shouldn't it have my signature on it or is this another attempt into bullying me into paying.

one other thing originally I paid payment protection and when I requested to use it because of events at work they said I was not covered baca use I was on a temporary contract, this was never mentioned ever previously !!! Working for the council in education this was a normal thing as your contract was renewed over and over again and I was working full time

i would appreciate any help or advice as it is one more thing that I am having trouble dealing with as I have just been diagnosed with cancer and I really don't know how to deal with this at the moment. They are asking me or
    "inviting me to withdraw my defence and consent to judgement being entered against me for the sums claimed, together with the clients costs in relation to the same " , and asking me to fill an income and expenditure form with an offer of payment

please please can anyone help
    many thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X