• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ernest Wilson victim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It won’t let me upload it it’s saying It’s too big, but it’s a pic of a mai lining list with the buyers name etc and it apparantley says what time the buyer clicked on it in December 2916... we came out of contract may 17 and sold the property 29th Oct 17

Comment

Email mailing list with tracking link in the email ?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ive turned the screenshot into a jpeg and still can’t upload it, is they any other way I can send you it as I’m not very good at this technology

Comment

Phew that was hard lol

Comment

Lol well done - you can email if it's easier - admin@legabeagles.info

I am going to mod the post as it does have the buyers details on tho - but it is a list showing presumably enquiries about the advert - and he'd enquired at midnight ? ... Are they all enquiries abour your specific advert ? I cant make out the headers ... Or clicks on a link in an email mailshot ? When your buyer did his witness statement did he check back through his emails? Looks like he'd filled in his details requesting more info on the face of it.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

In he’s statement he says he has not contacted ew in regards to this property... I told him the outcome and that he has clicked on it and he replied they send him that much stuff he can’t remember doing it if he did, and he saw the shop photographs from another agent that was promoting it for us in the September 17

Comment

Arses. On the face of it it does appear to satisfy 4.2. Is that list directly related to your property or just EWs general mailing list ?
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

I have emailed you thought it’s easier Thankyou

Comment

Did you get my emails amethyst??

Comment

Yes, apologies for not getting to them over the weekend.

It does appear the case turns on that 'enquiry' from the purchaser. That list they have provided is a little odd, it appears to show one person ( Julie ) enquired multiple times in one evening.

Also check the purchasers email address is correct with him. It looks like it starts ieo …. but the text is a bit blurry.

The original contract says to market at £120k, they marketed at £110k, and it was eventually sold at £65k.... this over valuation seems to be par for the course.

And it says there were 858 applicants ? I doubt that somehow, particularly if this is a list of 'applicants' and the same person appears multiple times.

I can't see how that has been taken as evidence of introduction, is that the only grounds that the TPO refused the complaint?

Looking at EW's website it seems you can browse details of properties but to get full details you have to be logged in. I presume once logged in it records properties you click on, which may be where the information in that spreadsheet comes from.
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X