• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

The forum has been upgraded. We are still working on it so please bear with us while we sort out the features. Our apologies for any inconvenience.

If you aren't sure where to post about your issue please start here -> CREATE NEW POST
See more
See less

hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

Hi Peeps, found you all

Hi SWOS and welcome

Good to see you, you'll see a few old faces settling in round here.

Comment

Hi Strange, nice and quiet here at the moment, gives us time to get our feet under the table b4 the rush!

Comment

Hi Strange

Welcome to Beagles, hope you enjoy yourself over here.

Any chance you could share some of your bank claims stories with us, just an edited version in the appropriate banks forum would be great??

Have fun

xx C xx
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

Comment

Hi Iancog I can see the familiar people.
          Peed, and what a rush it will be.

Comment

'Lo SWOF,

Sure we spoke elswhere so welcome aboard.

BB
            Any advice offered is my own opinion and if you are unsure I would allways suggest you seek further clarification.

Comment

hi strange,

so glad you made it,

see you in chat soon.

mistie

Comment

Hi Strange, and a very warm welcome from me, good friend. I was hoping we'd see you here eventually.

Comment

cheers Bill, Ilook forward to endless nights debating the down fall of financial companies of this fair isle. and as they said in field of dreams, build it, and they will come.

Comment

Originally posted by strangewayofsavin View Post
                    ...build it, and they will come.
                    Nice quote. And turning out to be true, too, methinks.

Comment

Hi Strange, glad you found us.
                      It's my opinion as a laymen, if in doubt , seek professional advice.

http://niklowe.blogspot.com/

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Large Whisky in one hand - Cigarette in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

Libertarian party member for smaller government and more say for the individual.

Comment

nice to see the Bart man nik, I nhope we can have plenty of debates about putting financial companies in their place

Comment

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

Working...
                        X