• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

The forum has been upgraded. We are still working on it so please bear with us while we sort out the features. Our apologies for any inconvenience.

If you aren't sure where to post about your issue please start here -> CREATE NEW POST
See more
See less

big smile on my face today-thanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big smile on my face today-thanks

Hello everybody and thanks for the invite. It really cheered my up today.

Well I owe everybody money(long story) and I am fighting hard to get justice for me and others.

I hate all financial institutions with a passion. and have gained lots of valuable information but somethimes get confused and lost. especially the CCA, credit agreement versus application . jesus

Anyway I have recognised a few well known names, that I respect and admire.

So can I jion the family please

Hiya Hell

You are most most welcome here.

Ame
    xxx
    Forum upgrade - SUNDAY 21st JANUARY !!!

“We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

Any advice I provide is given without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Find Solicitors offering fixed fees on our sister site - JustBeagle.com

Comment

Hi and welcome, Hell. I think you'll like it here, mate - it'll be a long time before this place freezes over !!!!

Comment

Hi Hell

Nice to meet you you are in safe hands here loads of very clever peeps i'm not including myself in that lol

look forward to seeing you around

hugs xx
        scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by scarletrose View Post
          Hi Hell

Nice to meet you you are in safe hands here loads of very clever peeps i'm not including myself in that lol

look forward to seeing you around

hugs xx
          scarlet
          Thanks very much, nice to meet you too.

Comment

Welcome to a new beginning.......

Mad
            Pearls of Wisdom.

Be true to yourself and be strong.
            Be happy with whatever life has dealt you.
            You can never have too many friends... or too many shoes.

Comment

welcome to the naughty step................be afraid be very afraid .................lol

Comment

hi hell...glad to see you here you did excellent work on PPI over the road.....

Zena

Comment

Hello everbody and thanks for the nice welcomes.

DDDRRRrrrrr!!!!! Just dawned on me that nearly everybody has changed their usernames to hide their other name. How clever, I will announce my stupidity and lack of imagination now.

I might change my user name to fluffy clouds. only it doesn't conjure how I truely feel.

Comment

I must be equally as stupid but frankly my dear.... I don't give a damn

Comment

Hiya hun, and welcome aboard the Lurve Boat lol. Hope you have a great time here. We are all looking forward to a long and profitable association.

sapphire
                      Last edited by Sapphire; 25th May 2007, 16:25:PM.

Comment

Hya, glad to see you here
                        It's my opinion as a laymen, if in doubt , seek professional advice.

http://niklowe.blogspot.com/

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Large Whisky in one hand - Cigarette in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

Libertarian party member for smaller government and more say for the individual.

Comment

delete
                          Last edited by Deller; 5th July 2007, 18:34:PM.

Comment

Hi and a very warm welcome to you Hell!!!

Comment

Hello Hell, another name I recognise and admire for your PPI posts, a lot of work you put into that subject and I am sure you will be an asset to this site. Enaid

​​​​

https://www.carersuk.org/

Comment

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

Working...
                              X