• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Just a quick hello.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a quick hello.

Hi everyone,

joined up here to see if I can get some help with The parasites known as George Walker and Company, who seem to be hell bent in destroying my life over council tax arrears, despite the fact I have been paying them constantly over the last 3 years, they are still hounding me and claiming I have not made any arrangement with them?? CAB helped, but im now getting calls etc from them and they are telling me that despite me making payments they cannot guarantee further action?

All I get is Benefits!! im disabled and so is my wife. I have 3 kids (one of them is a baby)

Anyway rant over. :shush:

Hello

Re: Just a quick hello.

.....and breath :roll:

Hello and welcome to Legal Beagles. I see you have an issue that requires attention, well you come to the right place.

Take a look round, once you get your bearings, post your concerns in the relevant thread , we will give you 100%

:fightelf:

Comment

Hey, welcome to LB...

How much is the council tax arrears thats left to pay ?

How much are you paying them monthly ?

If you can post as much info as you can in the Debt Forum >>>> DEBT & BAILIFF'S and we can try and help.

Have a read of the harassment information here>>> The Legalities - Debt Harassment

Speak soon
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

hi am new here, i split up with my husband last year and now have debts which i am unable to pay as i am now on benefits. In the past 8 weeks the bank has taken over £200 from my benefits and it all started from 60pence i was over in my overdraft, now they are taking it out every 2 weeks. As my money is all accounted for i am getting deeper and deeper in debt. I have put in a claim form and got the answer it was being dealt with and not to do anything as they were still negotiating with the bank........ what can i do? I am already in the process of going bankrupt with debts i can't pay.

Comment

anneke I have moved your post into the debt forum, it will get more response there.
          Hopefully someone will be a long soon to offer some advice.
          Welcome to Beagles Enaid x

Comment

Originally posted by annek51 View Post
            hi am new here, i split up with my husband last year and now have debts which i am unable to pay as i am now on benefits. In the past 8 weeks the bank has taken over £200 from my benefits and it all started from 60pence i was over in my overdraft, now they are taking it out every 2 weeks. As my money is all accounted for i am getting deeper and deeper in debt. I have put in a claim form and got the answer it was being dealt with and not to do anything as they were still negotiating with the bank........ what can i do? I am already in the process of going bankrupt with debts i can't pay.
            Originally posted by enaid View Post
            anneke I have moved your post into the debt forum,
            Enaid has set your thread up HERE anneke51 needs some help - Legal Beagles

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X