• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Letter from Link Financial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure about normal.... I suspect it's more in regards to that they told you mid July your £1 payment plan was in operation for 6 months, then 8 days later told you it wasn't .... nice to have a little bonus though... Love to Shop vouchers are a strange choice to compensate for a cock up though I suppose it's more useful than flowers.

Look forward to seeing the letter anyway
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi,

Find attached is the letter i received yesterday, it can came with other sheets as well and to me they look like it could be all the info from the SAR request

What does the CCA look like from them as not sure they have included it???

Attached Files

Comment

The agreement isn't included
        0AD58D97-1E65-43E9-B688-34A609B19907.jpeg
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Anything actually interesting in what they have sent you ? It does look that they have been sold the debt, just irritating your first indication was that quite rude letter from them.

All you really want at the moment is to know that £1 agreement you had with Barclaycard is carrying on till January then you can review it depending on circumstances.
          #staysafestayhome

Comment

They have enclosed copies of the letter i sent them and the letters they sent me also details of when they sent me text messages to my old phone and when they sent me letters, accounts details of when i made the £1 payments. So what should i do as they want me to confirm in writing if i accept there apology and also should i say anything about the CCA request???

Correct all i do need to know is that the £1 agreement is still in place - what's the best way to go about this

Thank you for your assistance & guidance in helping me with this

Comment

They have enclosed copies of the letter i sent them and the letters they sent me also details of when they sent me text messages to my old phone and when they sent me letters, accounts details of when i made the £1 payments.

So what should i do as they want me to confirm in writing if i accept there apology and also should i say anything about the CCA request???

Correct all i do need to know is that the £1 agreement is still in place - what's the best way to go about this

Comment

They have enclosed copies of the letter i sent them and the letters they sent me also details of when they sent me text messages to my old phone and when they sent me letters, accounts details of when i made the £1 payments.

So what should i do as they want me to confirm in writing if i accept there apology?

Also should i say anything about the CCA request that i have still yet to receive???

Comment

Morning, just keep paying your £1s for now, their response does indeed seem to be just the SAR delay. I think I'd respond stating you want a copy of the agreement / terms ( as they indicate they hold them but haven't provided copies - leave the cca request separate). and confirmation that the £1 arrangement you had with Barclays is still in place as stated in their first letter. You can say you will review the situation in January once you have the documents and will review your income and expenditure sheet and thus any payment arrangement( if you did original offer £1 tokens with help of cab or stepchange or anyone mention that )
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for your help, Do you think the below is ok to send?

24th September 2018

Link Financial Outsourcing,
                    PO Box 30095,
                    London SE1 7WU

Account Reference: 1513246

Dear Sir/Madam

Please can you send me a copy of the agreement / terms also can you confirm that the token £1.00 payments agreement is still place as per your letter dated 10th July,
                    I will review the situation in January once I have received the documents and I will review my income & expenditure sheet and thus any payment arrangement once I have spoken to CAB who helped me originally in this matter.

Yours faithfully

Comment

Contact

Link Financial Outsourcing Limited
                      Camelford House
                      89 Albert Embankment
                      London
                      SE1 7TP UK

Comment

Apart for the address change - is this ok to send?

24th September 2018

Link Financial Outsourcing Limited
                        Camelford House
                        89 Albert Embankment
                        London
                        SE1 7TP

Account Reference: 1513246

Dear Sir/Madam

Please can you send me a copy of the agreement / terms also can you confirm that the token £1.00 payments agreement is still place as per your letter dated 10th July,
                        I will review the situation in January once I have received the documents and I will review my income & expenditure sheet and thus any payment arrangement once I have spoken to CAB
                        who helped me originally in this matter

Yours faithfully

Comment

Couple small edits:

Dear Sir/Madam

Ref: xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your letter regarding my complaint in relation to your lack of response to the Subject Access Request, and also the copy of details held by Link in relation to myself.

I note that you have listed that you hold a number of documents but have not provided copies of these in the response. If you could please provide these documents, particularly a copy of the agreement and related terms, it would be appreciated and we can close the complaint relating to the Data Protection Act request for information.

I would also be grateful if you could confirm that the token £1.00 payments agreement is still place as per your letter dated 10th July where you stated the arrangement would remain in place for six months following assignment of the debt from Barclaycard.

I intend to review the situation, with this account and all other debts, in January, once have received the documents and am in a position to review my income & expenditure sheet, and thus any pro-rata payment arrangements, once I have spoken to CAB who helped me originally in this matter.

Yours faithfully
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi,

Thank you - Will post this today to the new Link address posted by Mike770

Comment

Hi,

Have received the attached letter from Link Financial that says "Subsequent Notice of Sums in Arrears" and i don't understand what it means - Does it mean that i will get a Default letter next???

if you could help it would be much appreciated

Thank you
                              Attached Files

Comment

It is just a statement of sums in arrears, and confirming the payments you have made have been received. Back in July and September you did write to them to tell them the £1 payments would be continuing as there had been no change in your circumstances and you would review the situation in 6 months time, so you could do that now if your position has improved. It can't default a second time. They could decide to take it to court, however if your circumstances haven't changed there doesn't seem a huge point to them doing so as it's not going to get them anywhere, particularly while in default of the CCA request.

This is the letter you sent them last Sept - they haven't responded to you at all? and they still haven't complied with the CCA request?

Dear Sir/Madam

Ref: xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your letter regarding my complaint in relation to your lack of response to the Subject Access Request, and also the copy of details held by Link in relation to myself.

I note that you have listed that you hold a number of documents but have not provided copies of these in the response. If you could please provide these documents, particularly a copy of the agreement and related terms, it would be appreciated and we can close the complaint relating to the Data Protection Act request for information.

I would also be grateful if you could confirm that the token £1.00 payments agreement is still place as per your letter dated 10th July where you stated the arrangement would remain in place for six months following assignment of the debt from Barclaycard.

I intend to review the situation, with this account and all other debts, in January, once have received the documents and am in a position to review my income & expenditure sheet, and thus any pro-rata payment arrangements, once I have spoken to CAB who helped me originally in this matter.

Yours faithfully
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X