• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Welcome finance now Prime credit/Alpha credit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome finance now Prime credit/Alpha credit

Hi all,

Been given the details of this page and looking for some info..

Could anyone help with the legal side of this please??

There are a series of loan agreements with welcome finance from 2001 , rewritten several times last one was in 2008 and then eventually sold to Alpha in 2016 as soon as i raised a dispute with welcome.

They already have security on the loan by way of a legal charge that was set up for the 2006 agreement. Tried for repo to do with arrears and failed as Ppi refund meant I was not in arrears but in front with payments.

Loan was reduced to 0% interest in Dec 2015 by welcome.I have not paid anything since May 2015

Does this mean there are good grounds to argue that the remaining balance should be paid to new creditors over the remaining agreed term. The creditor is claiming that payment should be in line with the agreement, albeit over a shorter term - position is that the repayment sums take account of interest, spread over the agreed repayment term.

I’ve had a successful Ppi refund from FSCS. Which was paid directly to new owners. But still want to address a substantial number of penalty charges on numerous accounts.

Could I pursue Alpha through the courts for refund of the charges levied against the 18 grand of the balance being unlawful penalty charges and interest from the previous welcone loans. Numerous agreements have culminated in the most recent agreement that was assigned to them.

welcome have entered in to a scheme of variation you see.

The accounts dating back as far as 2001 were in serious dispute with WF before and after they sold the debt to Alpha.
    Last edited by DJMJ1975; 22nd August 2018, 23:05:PM.

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X