• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

gemini parking fine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gemini parking fine

Hi thank you for adding me, I have a parking fine from gemini parking solution for my work permit being invalid, the reason is I had 2 bereavements and I had been signed off work on the sick. When I returned to work on my first day back I got the fine. I appealed but the rejected this is there anything i can do? Thanks
    Tags: None

So why did they consider it invalid? Can your employer not get this cancelled.

Have you identified the driver in the appeal? simple Yes or No. If No then edit your post so that the identity of the driver cannot be inferred.

Post up the letter, suitably redacted. Leave dates. Photos of signs would also help.

P.S. It's not a fine, simply an invoice.

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
      So why did they consider it invalid? Can your employer not get this cancelled.

Have you identified the driver in the appeal? simple Yes or No. If No then edit your post so that the identity of the driver cannot be inferred.

Post up the letter, suitably redacted. Leave dates. Photos of signs would also help.

P.S. It's not a fine, simply an invoice.
      I have not sked my employer but i will ask next week i will show you the reasons they have refused to cancel:

We have carefully considered your appeal. Unfortunately, for the reasons below, your appeal has been unsuccessful.

• Parking regulations are displayed on clearly visible signs at the entrance and throughout the location.

• On the date of contravention, the permit that was displayed in the above vehicle was invalid for the following reason: the permit displayed had expired.

• Unfortunately, the mitigating circumstances cited as part of your appeal do not provide sufficient evidence that this PCN was issued incorrectly.

Comment

Did they state why it was invalid

Comment

Sorry I haven't replied just for an update my parking fine was cancelled but I had to go to appeal thank you for all you help

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X