• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

SAR template help for PPI claim - Natwest Bank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAR template help for PPI claim - Natwest Bank

Hi there, can anyone help me with a SAR template to obtain past information regarding all loans and credit cards relating to PPI claims with Natwest Bank. I know for sure I was told to take out PPI in order for my loan applications to be successful, but after trying twice now I have been told my claims have been unsuccessful. I cannot accept this as I know I was sold PPI, but I cannot find any paperwork as it was so long ago. Any help/templates that you can suggest would be very much appreciated. I look forward to hearing from anyone out there that can help. Many thanks.
    Tags: None

Hello

See the following link which has several examples of SAR letter requests ranging from basics to detailed (such as the one I posted).

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/foru...quest-template

In your SAR request you would be wise (where possible) to identify the exact categories of information that your seeking. For example the list could include:

1. All credit agreements including loan agreements, credit card agreements, mortgage agreements etc. If you have the account numbers that would be helpful to assist them.

2. Any information surrounding complaints you have made and including any notes associated with that complaint, whether electronic or handwritten. You could also extend the request to any internal/external emails sent between colleagues in relation to any complaints you made.

3. Bank statements (this could be large so you may wish to narrow down the months or years)

4. A list of all third parties that Natwest has shared your information with and an explanation of the reasons why our information was shared. This could help pinpoint the company linked to the PPI.

The above is just an example and not exhaustive but I would point out that if you wait another month to make your SAR request, you won't need to pay £10 as the new data protection laws will come into force meaning that all future requests will be free, and the deadline to respond is reduced from 40 day to one month - unless of course you are on a tight deadline.
    If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    LEGAL DISCLAIMER
    Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X