• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Claims Guys Fees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claims Guys Fees

Hello - I would be really grateful for advice or guidance regarding The Claims Guys fees. At the end of last year they sent a number of letters to me encouraging me to look into possible PPI claims. I eventually did so over the phone with them not expecting to have anything at all and therefore (and stupidly) not researching The Claims Guys or taking note of their fees which if successful are 36%. I actually had 6 successful claims ranging between £40 to one claim that was just over £2000 and now they want their 36% of each of the 6 claims. I didn’t at any point sign anything but they have sent me a recording of the conversation I had with them and have now given me 7 days to settle or they will commence legal action. Do I have any choice but to pay? I don’t mind paying a fee as they clearer did me a service and I initially offered them 15% on the basis that I hadn’t signed any paperwork but they refused and sent me the phone recording. I haven’t as yet responded to that or any of their further demands for settlement and last week received a text from them confirming this was their final notice and they would take legal action in 7 days if I failed to pay. I totally appreciate this is my huge error for not researching the Claims Guys and their extortionate 36% fee. Do I have any other choice but to pay them ? Thanks so much in advance for any advice. I feel quite lost with this situation. Jessica
    Tags: None

If you didn't sign anything how did the Claims Guys manage your claims and obtain the refunds ? or did you actually do that yourself direct with the Lenders ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X