• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

executor of a will

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• executor of a will

Just like to say hi to all the forum members from a newbie member. I will be looking for some sound advice as to how to question an executors actions of an estate both in and out of probate or before probate, is it possible to request from them all details they handled before things where submited to probate. I thankyou in advance much appreciate all your advice kind regards
    Tags: None

Hi, Welcome to the forum Wombal I'll tag Peridot to look in for you, hopefully she'll be able to help
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thankyou Amethyst much appreciated

Comment

Hi Wombal,
        Are you a beneficiary under the will or entitled under the intestacy rules?
        I am a qualified solicitor and am happy to try and assist informally, where needed.

Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any practical advice I give is without liability. I do not represent people on the forum.

If in doubt you should always seek professional face to face legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Peridot View Post
          Hi Wombal,
          Are you a beneficiary under the will or entitled under the intestacy rules?
          Hi and thankyou, Im currently seeking legal advice with this as I believe the will to be fake my name is on the will but not in anyway as you have stated,my father had a plumbing and heating business that my brother took over in 2000 as my father retired and became a director of the business. I have the same name as my late father and I think my brother has cashed policies in before probate that were in my name that my father set up for me I think he may of put them into a joint account between him and my father and upon his death he just removes his name from the account this would explain why probate took so long and the will is fake the will was supposedly signed the Day before my father had a quite severe operation on his abdoman and I dont see how he could of signed it plus the witness are all employees of my broyhers I have approached one witness whom has signed a declaration I asked him to sign stating he hadnt witness the signing of the will but upon speaking on the phone to my solicitor he wasnt sure wether he did or he didnt witness the will.this is why I want to bring into question my brothers handling of my fathers estate as an executor of the will and want to know if there is any way I can get him to surrender all his actions he did before probate during and after probate Thankyou for your time regards.

Comment

Hi Wombal,
            Glad you're getting some face to face legal advice on this. Hopefully you will get some sound advice regarding the options potentially available to you.
            If we can help with any pointers do shout.
            I am a qualified solicitor and am happy to try and assist informally, where needed.

Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any practical advice I give is without liability. I do not represent people on the forum.

If in doubt you should always seek professional face to face legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Peridot View Post
              Hi Wombal,
              Glad you're getting some face to face legal advice on this. Hopefully you will get some sound advice regarding the options potentially available to you.
              If we can help with any pointers do shout.
              ok will do thankyou

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X