• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

County Court Claim vs VCS_BW Legal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• County Court Claim vs VCS_BW Legal

I have received a County Court Claim yesterday 15 March 2018. Relating to BW legal acting for VCS for PCN back in 2015. I made appeal against it through Independent Appeal Service (IAS) indicated in the PCN. They refused my appeal and when I received the decision notification, I went online I made the PCN payment of £60. Then some time 2016 I received a letter from vcs demanding £40 as part of the PCN. I explained to them and gave them my payment reference. I was told I have to pay that as my appeal was rejected. I refused and never heard from them until I had a letters from them and BW legal in 2017. and calls upon calls from BW Legal until now, a County Court Claim of £183.48 dated 13 March 2018 and given 14 days to respond.
    Please can any one advice me the way forward.

Thank you

Tags: None

First of acknowledge the claim online using the details on the claim form. Do not put anything in the defence. This will give you 33 days from the date of issue of the form to get you defence to the court. That £40 seems to have grown. What are they claiming for?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X