• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

trades gateway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trades gateway

need help please. been paying these for a long time now for electrical course. was told that if I chose the higher one I could switch to the lower one as long as I hadn't started the higher yet, meaning I would have paid more money off the lower if I decided I no longer wanted the higher. I tried this and was told that the man visiting wouldn't of said this and what proof I had. i was also told there was a place of study not far from where I lived which was also wrong. basically everything I was told in the house visit is a complete lie to how things are run. anybody else having issues or knows how to help .
    Tags: None

Hi Aaron my name is Don I got landed with this welding course and the short of it is that I ran out of time to finish the course even though I was told I had all the time in the world this was not the case. I have spoken to a solicitor and he say we are due our money back but I need more people affected before he will go ahead with a no win no fee please contact me if your wanting to get answers.
    donmccarthy1@iCloud.com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X