• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

struggling to pay monthly payment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• struggling to pay monthly payment

daughter is 12 month into a 4 year PCP or HP not sure until I see her paper work but its one of these , is she able to send car back ? if so what penalty would I except ?

thanks for add and support you can give me
    Tags: None

It will depend on the type of contract, the terms, and how much she has paid to date - so not really a great deal we can help with until you know what the contract is.

Most likely is that she would be able to give the car back under 'voluntary termination' once she has paid at least 50% of the overall credit agreement - this is unlikely to have been reached in 12 months though unless she paid a large deposit. She could terminate before then but would be liable for the remainder of the agreement less any sale price of the vehicle ( at auction ).

Once you've got her contract best thing is to do a scan/photo and post it up - removing your daughter's personal details.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

thank you very much

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X