• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help needed asap...Contract Cancellation....thank you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed asap...Contract Cancellation....thank you

Hi all,

Last July I signed up with Train4jobs after being given the hard sell, a lot of lies ect, and after doing more research into the company I need to cancel. I have contacted Carnegie Consumer Finance but they said I'm not allowed to cancel and the FOS have also agreed with them as the lies the sales rep said, I have no written proof of them

Recently though I have been looking at the course qualifications ect and I wanted to know if the course units ect are City & Guilds 6189 will I get 6035 certificate. I contacted Train4jobs and they said I will get 6035 which after research I've found will not allow me to be a professional plumber.and this was what I was promised.

Is there anyway I can use the above information to cancel the course and get a refund.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Stuck19; 25th January 2018, 16:24:PM.
    Tags: None

Hi, I am in the same situation, however the course is for the Electrician course. I have also been told many lies by the advisor who came to my house. I was hoping to cancel the course, however train4jobs said I am in a legal binding contract therefore cannot. It has nearly been a year.
    Was hoping to get in touch with Carnegie consumer finance to state my points to cancel. Any advice?
    Also I have heard some people are not successful in cancelling the course, therefore they just stop the payments.

Comment

Hi, i am in the same situation, as a electrician course, did you know anything more about cancel the course? Will we have any problem if we stop the payments?
      I dontd mind with the refound, if I was able to stop the payments I will be fine!

Comment

Hi I also am in the same situation, as all the above, All i want to do is stop paying them and their customer service is awful. Is there any advice?

Many thanks,

Comment

Also legal6690 I have called carnegie and they are a finance company working on your behalf so have paid Train4Jobs the full course fee which is something stupid like £7000 so they cannot do anything - they just need being repaid!

Comment

I have signed up to newtrades career. The salesman lied about many things. Electrician course will not qualify you to be a electrican i have learnt this after attending 2weeks bogus practical. Im paying 166pp. I want to stop this. The training centre is about 70miles away from my town. So when i went there cost me hotel,food etc. Away from my new born kid. I was told i will be training on their sight.

Comment

I'm i the same situations here. Just with welding course. Has anyone has got any solution for this?

Comment

I'm in the same spot. Was told everything was paid for. After 6 months couldn't afford the £180 a month. Now paying £20 a month. My credit rating is being raped. The company that gives the loan keep blagging me off. Took me another 5 months for them to agree to an rearranged payment. I mean, a loan of £7000 I have to pay back. Great fun. Waste of my time. I could have done with the £7000 for other reasons. The bloke who came round, sold me the idea of being a qualified electrician and be earning up to £30000 in over a year. How gullible I was.

Comment

Hi. I've got similar situation like others. I starded my welding course in march 2019. Saleswoman who had been in my house told me that practical sesions are adopted for working people that I could choose when I want to do that. After few theoretical tests I called to consumer center for arrange practical sesion. Man told me that lessons are from monday to friday 8 30 to 15 30. I told him that is impossible to do this for me becouse I working in this time. I heard that I can take holiday. (Time of course is 3 years, all practical sessions 8 weeks)It is impossible for me* to make course done. I'd like just stop pay more money. Is it possible? Sorry for my language I cant speak properly in english. Thank you

Comment

Hi I am the same boat as these guys when I started the course I did well when I was going to quick for them they start saying they I need to redo some of the test after the past mark was 60 and I was getting 70 to 80% then I stop paying them and made arrangement of £30 a month then they start chasing me for my bank statements witch is illegal but I think I should stop paying them and get my money back what I paid please o please help me.

kind regards
                    allan Bezuidenhout

Comment

EXC your views?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X