• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi all at legal beagles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya Polt,

I know our posts often crossed on another forum, let them again cross, as we help others reclaim their unlawful charges.

Best wishes,
    Hod..Liam...
    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

thanks good to see yer

Comment

Hiya Polt, nice to see you over here, I expect we'll talk at some point

Ame
        xx
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

yep we sure will

Comment

Hiya Polt - you really are the Flying Scotsman, aren't you ? Good to see you getting such a good reception, here, big man. So you won't need telling from me how welcome you are !!!

Comment

Hello Polt,

I don't think I have had the pleasure or meeting and will look forward to doing so

Welcome aboard

Comment

A belated welcome Polt.

Tanz

Comment

lo polt
                  Advice & opinions of granby are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability
                  Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts

Comment

And an even more belated welcome from me, Polt

Comment

Watcha granby

Comment

Originally posted by TANZARELLI View Post
                        Watcha granby
                        lo tanz
                        Advice & opinions of granby are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability
                        Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts

Comment

hiya polt and wellycome

xx
                          Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
                          For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
                          And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

ty loulou

Comment

Hi Polt, this is the first time I have posted in the Welcome Forum. I remember talking to you on PC, we had a long chat and I'm very pleased to see you here.

Comment

Hiya Polt and welcome to the site, I expect we shall bump into one another some time.

sapphire

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X