• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HELLO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELLO

Hi all, well i'm little_miss_ and i am currently gathering as much info as i can in order to take on the mighty hsbc (Hellish Service Bankrupting Charges), well in my opinion anyway!!

I have duly sent off my S.A.R and awaiting response, i will keep you all informed...hopefully a winner

I am so glad i have the ability to access all these excellent forums, and meet others in situations like mine.

Look forward to speaking to you all xx
    Tags: help, hsbc, winner

Re: HELLO

Hi There and Welcome to Beagles

Glad you have found us and we will be sure to help you out as much as we can.

If you want to have a look around and start a thread giving us a bit of info on your case and we can give you a helping hand.

If you are unsure where to post, just stick it in here and we will pop it into the appropriate forum.

Can i ask how you found us?

Enaid will probably pop a post on here with some info with links to the main areas but if you need any help sooner, just ask questions on here

PKea

Comment

Re: HELLO

Hi PKea, i found your site by doing an internet search... currently just having a mosey around reading threads etc, i will be sure to post when i officially start my claim.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X