• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.


  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Landlord

    Hi need advice my landlord would. Do. Repair my house full damp and sockets. Catch fire. Had environmental health out and then
    Landlord give me. Notice quit and time wernt up he went in changed locks and all my stuff. Inside would give em bak. New fridge. Tumble Frye which still on finance and other thing. Reported it police said its civil matter. Were I stand
    Tags: None


No announcement yet.

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

sign up now

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm