• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Songs From The Musicals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Songs From The Musicals-(ish)

Does Paint your wagon film class as a musical?
    Hank Marvin(AWFUL VOICE!!) I was born Under a wandering star

Comment

Re: Songs From The Musicals

Sarah Brightman - Love changes everything
      Aspects of Love

Comment

South Pacific---There is nothing like a dame

Or this Morecambe and Wise take

Comment

Singin in the rain---- Gene Kelly

Comment

Michael Crawford -The Music of the Night(Extended)

Comment

Nice one Calamity--I like that one!

Here's Lea Salonga again singing live with a Miss Saigon classic again.

Comment

If you like Queen and musicals have you considered seeing We Will Rock You?? I have seen it and would highly recommend it, it is fanastic, well worth seeing. Mamma Mia, the musicial is soooooooooo much better than the movie, well worth seeing.

My favourite at the moment is Wicked - i as so desperate to see that show - just can't afford it at the moment.

I was fortunate enough to audition for Phantom (role of Christine). My singing teacher (who has previously been in Phantom) arranged for us to go and see the show before the audition and we sat in the director box - that was just so amazing to see the show from there as the director's box was actually part of the stage and we felt the force and heat of the flames and pyrotechnics that were used during the show. Afterwards I met the cast and had coffee with them. In regards to the actual audition - that was terrifying!!! I had to audition at her Majesty's Theatre and it suddenly occurred to me moments before the audition that I was about to stand on the stage where Sarah Brightman had previously sung - a very surreal moment and I don't think I had ever been so nervous - in hindsight maybe not thebest thing to think about beofre one of the most important auditions of my life!!! I didn't get the part, but the experience was more than worth the disappointment.

Comment

Hi Outspoken

No-not seen We Will Rock You but will do soon

Everybody speaks highly of it

Phew-audition for Phantom-thats cool

Comment

Comment

Don't get me going on music now Turbo! Loads of superb songs from musicals. I can't do the sophisticated links, but ones not already mentioned would include Oliver - Where Is Love, My Fair Lady - I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face, Jesus Christ Superstar - I Don't Know How to Love Him.

Agree with you on Queen as well. Absolutely brilliant. Now what is the best Queen song ever?

Comment

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X