• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

X Factor- Same Difference group fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X Factor- Same Difference group fanclub

Ok, can you really say that feelgood factor does not just cheer you up no end? I am a fan since beginning to follow X Factor.
    Same Difference to win for me.

Re: X Factor- Same Difference group fanclub

S*it missed it!
    Who got kicked off tonight?
    Nattie, you cannot be serious!!!

Comment

I am serious and the boring bloke in Dannii's group got booted out.

Comment

Yeah..Same Difference are growing on me....they need to keep on the camp kitsch theme otherwise they'll die.
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

msl:msl:msl:msl:
          That laugh is not meant at the the fan club by the way.
          I am just delighted that people are talking about the TV I love and most people seem to hate (or so they say) lol
          Can't say they are my favs yet, I know camp is their style, but I would love to hear them sing a nice ballad or something different, because I do believe they can sing.

Comment

Is Same Difference that creepy brother and sister thing?

Comment

The Carpenters on speed? yes it is, how jolly the charts will be over Christmas.

Comment

They are awful Nattie!!
                Can't sing, gormless smiles and as Amy said, creepy!
                I love X Factor except it has ruined Xmas number 1's!
                Glad so called 'puppy eyes' has gone - he is flat!
                The girls were good with Back to Black.
                Weird blonde guy has a good voice but hope he doesn't win.

None of them do much after the show.
                Michelle is more famous for losing/gaining weight.
                Never heard of Steve since.
                Shane? Well he is nice enough to look at, but hardly heard of him since.
                If there are any other winner's then they are long forgotten.

No favourite at the moment,
                Sally x
                P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
                life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
                Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Sal, you need to really read the lower end of the market publications although agreed Michelle disappeared very quickly. Disagree with you that they cannot sing though.
                  The girls winning which I read on another x factor thread otr is a no chance as most of the voting public are female.

Comment

I doubt the girls will win for that reason too.
                    Now I can't remember anyone else who was on the show last night! Not a good sign I'm sure.
                    Michelle should not have won, she had no X factor, her voice was very nasel.
                    People voted for her for the wrong reasons and it spoilt someone elses chance!
                    I really wanted one of the young lads to win when Michelle won. Not the blonde who came second but the other one. I voted for him every week, the only person I have ever voted.

Sally x

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Sal, what about Will Young didn't he win or was that another 'talent' show ? Anyway he's done pretty well hasn't he.

sapphire

Comment

Originally posted by Nattie View Post
                        Ok, can you really say that feelgood factor does not just cheer you up no end? I am a fan since beginning to follow X Factor.
                        Same Difference to win for me.
                        They so bloody cheesy and there is defo something weird about them...........ffs they brother and sister and gaze at each other like soppy teenagers........scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1msl:msl:msl:msl:msl:msl:

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                          Sal, what about Will Young didn't he win or was that another 'talent' show ? Anyway he's done pretty well hasn't he.

sapphire

That was Pop Idol Saph, but yes he has done well. I must admit to liking most of his songs.

Sally x

Comment

Originally posted by littlesally View Post
                            I really wanted one of the young lads to win when Michelle won. Not the blonde who came second but the other one. I voted for him every week, the only person I have ever voted.

Sally x
                            I take it you mean our very own Barnsley lad, Sam? Nice one sal He's done quite well for himself since actually, although on kids tv with the the bloke that came 2nd lol - see him round town a fair bit........see, there are good things in Barnsley, as Sally saw, not just me you know lol

Not sure who I want to win this time, none of them have particularly grown on me - not since Futureproof got kicked out - don't think any of them have got it all this year, the looks, the voice, the personality and phwoarr factor [shayne ward covered it all for me lol]

Comment

Same Difference has a refreshing, Fairy tale view of life. GO GO GO.......I want to believe good "over come" I want to believe there is still hope!
                              They take away the stress for a few moments......... Power to Same Difference!
                              However........... it'e Rydiannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn or Nicky that will win it! (done wiv Welsh accent)
                              Nat West 1 £9k settled AQ stage.
                              Nat West 2 £126 settled LBA
                              HSBC practice run £1330.00 settled on the Court doorstep....almost.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X