• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

X Factor Live shows 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: X Factor Live shows 2009

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
    Thoroughly enjoyed Danyls songs and Joe's too, he has an excellent voice but I really don't know what it is about him but I find him creepy, just can't put my finger on it tbh.
    I am so with you on this, I find him creepy too. No idea why though - I thought it was just me. Maybe it's because he's shorter than Dermot; I didn't think anyone was shorter than him.

Comment

Who is creepy?

Comment

Well Dermot O'Dreary is not as good as Kate Thornton was imo, and somehow I don't think that Joe will appeal to the females, would surprise me if he's batting for the Pink team. Mind you after saying all that I do believe he's got an excellent chance of a career in Musicals.

Comment

Joe is creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
            Who is creepy?
            Joe, oh do keep up Di rofl.

Comment

aww he's lovely imo

Comment

I would have agreed with untill last week when Joe got a standing ovation from all 4 judges. Up till then I thought ther same as you hun.

It is Danyl that I still am not sure about and have nort warmed to him at all, although this week he was much better than he has been.

Simon said that Stacey was like a wedding singer, I really think she has an amazing voice and given the right song she can knock spots of all the boys.

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                Well Dermot O'Dreary is not as good as Kate Thornton was imo, and somehow I don't think that Joe will appeal to the females, would surprise me if he's batting for the Pink team. Mind you after saying all that I do believe he's got an excellent chance of a career in Musicals.

Comment

Hmmmm have I mentioned Danyls tongue? Is it just me or does it seem too big for his mouth?

Comment

GAME OVER, Joe will win the X Factor. Ollie couldn't sing the single they are releasing, and on the re show just now you could see the difference.

JOE WINS IT
                    Last edited by natweststaffmember; 13th December 2009, 21:05:PM. Reason: Cos I was a dumbass and wrote Ollie wins it :o

Comment

hedging your bets still then Nats ?
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                        hedging your bets still then Nats ?
                        Ooops I meant JOE WIN IT......time to go back and edit it :o :o

Comment

Originally posted by natweststaffmember View Post
                          GAME OVER, Joe will win the X Factor. Ollie couldn't sing the single they are releasing, and on the re show just now you could see the difference.

OLLIE WINS IT
                          hehe
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X