• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LOST Season 5 **May contain spoilers**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOST Season 5 **May contain spoilers**

Well its back Soon January 21st US

Here are a couple of recaps

Episode 1 'Because you Left'
    Several of the Oceanic Six survivors come to grips with their need to return to the island... on their own term

More info and details to come

Re: LOST Season 5 **May contain spoilers**

But when is it back on UK television?
    Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
      But when is it back on UK television?
      Lost is scheduled to return in the UK on January 25th, 2009 on Sky One.

There were a number of rumours going around about the Season 5 Premiere being a 2 hour event. I've just got confirmation from ABC that this is infact true.

20:00 - 1 Hr Recap Show
      21:00 - Episode 5.01
      22:00 - Episode 5.02

Not sure whether Sky will do the same yet.

According to Lost's Damon Lindelof, the season "is about why [the people who have left the island] need to get back". While the island stories of episodes of prior seasons were intercut with flashbacks or flashforwards of a featured character, the fifth season will be presented differently with part of each episode taking place off the island and the other part following characters on the island in a different time.

More Info @ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_(season_5)

Comment

ITS STARTED !!

UK STARTS ON SUNDAY NIGHT

Lost: Exclusive New Video! - Sky1

Comment

The final series starts in the US early February where all the answers are revealed.....I just wish I knew the questions

Comment

But the new series is only on Sky 1 HD!! How rubbisah is that?I Havn't got HD. May have to ring up and threaten to cancel in disgust, I know they are giving away HD boxes at the moment but still £30 standard fee which I can'y afford.
            Is no longer here

Comment

I am sure I can find it for those who do not have Sky

Comment

Its is Sky One AND Sky ONE HD

Comment

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X