• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Trump Watch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trump Watch

Originally posted by EXC View Post
    Utterly bizarre.
    I believe Katie Hopkins was on Fox News. Normally I would watch but my BS radar is nearly broken this week dealing with the band called Trump and sons. His son has defended him yesterday over London. The problem is that Donnie Jr also misrepresented Sadiq Khan in March just after the terror attack near Parliament, so in this case, it was father following son.

There is some interesting testimony to congress today by Dan Coates who is Director of National Intelligence. Overnight reporting states that he was asked by Donald Trump to intervene in Russia probe. His hearing is scheduled for 3pm our time. Also, Rod Rosenstein is testifying as is acting director of the FBI Andrew McCabe and also Admiral Michael Rogers who is NSA head.

Tomorrow is the big one: James Comey, former FBI head.
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

I think it may lead to worse problems for USA,, turning in on its self.

Even though he probebly deserves it, impeaching Trump will cause riots. Everybodys seems up in the air becuase of how hes achiving what he prommissed, hes just doing what he said. If he gets his way he will piss nealy every other country off, but put the USA in a great position.
      crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

and they will have to stand alone as history has shown, the man is not a politcian, and jumps too fast to a subject without fore thought, we all have ideas but put them into action can have devistating results.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy council View Post
          Everybodys seems up in the air becuase of how hes achiving what he prommissed, hes just doing what he said.
          The thing is he hasn't actually acheived anything yet. It's becoming clear that all his campaign pledges are way too ambitious to actually put into practice so give it a couple of years and his flock to realise he's all talk and no trousers. You cannot run a Government like a business.

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
            There is some interesting testimony to congress today by Dan Coates who is Director of National Intelligence. Overnight reporting states that he was asked by Donald Trump to intervene in Russia probe. His hearing is scheduled for 3pm our time. Also, Rod Rosenstein is testifying as is acting director of the FBI Andrew McCabe and also Admiral Michael Rogers who is NSA head.
            Live now.

Comment

We have Comey's opening statement already, I am salivating at the prospect although I doubt I'll see much as am working

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/...mey-060817.pdf

Comment

Apparently some of the bars in DC are opening early for the hearing lol.

The show starts at 3pm UK time. I doubt there'll be too many TV channels who won't be showing it.
                Attached Files

Comment

That's a bit bonkers.
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

They're publishing guides on ''where to get drunk and watch' lol.

They're billing it as 'The Superbowl of Washington'.

Comment

Someone said this morning on the Radio it was like a 'be the president' Reality TV show.

That's really NOT okay in my book.
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                        Someone said this morning on the Radio it was like a 'be the president' Reality TV show.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post

That's really NOT okay in my book.
                          There is already one of those on Comedy Channel in the US: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYAaR39Ky8Q

Comment

So, we know that twice he was told he was not under investigation over golden showers in Russia and not under investigation over Russia at the time.

Perhaps obstruction of justice but not so sure.

One thing that I think we should bear in mind. Comey said that when people say that someone was truthful about one thing but not about another that it does not make sense. Either they lied or they were truthful.

Trump personal attorney going to complain about leaking memo but he was leaking a non confidential memo that was about the conversation between him and the President. He has also said that if there is tapes then he is happy that they are played in public.

Trump your shot now: either tapes or shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
                              Trump personal attorney going to complain about leaking memo but he was leaking a non confidential memo that was about the conversation between him and the President. He has also said that if there is tapes then he is happy that they are played in public.
                              So no contradiction there then lol.

Comment

Nope, and I want to add that Trump surrogates and supporters are taking Comey's testimony as being truthful at one point and a lie at another one. Let's see how Comey explained it yesterday:

" I think people should look at the whole body of my testimony. As I used to say to juries, when I talked about a witness, you can't cherry pick it. You can't say, I like these things he said but on this, he's a ten liar. You have to take it together."

Is he a liar? Or did he tell the truth?

Trump has just given a few answers after a statement with the President of Romania at the White House. He has said Comey lied and that he would testify on oath to that. He was asked about the "tapes" and he said that people would find out in a few days but would be disappointed. He's a liar basically with no tapes. Get him under oath lying and we have the potential for Impeachment.

- - - Updated - - -

Transcipt of Comey evidence: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...stimony-239295

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X