• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

Gotta share this with you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gotta share this with you

    Lying on my 6yr old son's bed tonight, as you do sometimes when they're still sweet, little 'n cuddly, pretending to be asleep, when he called across to his big brother - "Alex, she's dead...but she hasn't lost her skin yet..!"

    just made me laugh..

  • #2
    oh the joys of parenthood....
    Pearls of Wisdom.

    Be true to yourself and be strong.
    Be happy with whatever life has dealt you.
    You can never have too many friends... or too many shoes.

    Comment


    • #3
      yeah, that's what I thought, until he stabbed his finger in my eye to see if it was open..

      Comment


      • #4
        I suppose you could say it's seen better days...HAHA...a bit bleary, watery and bloodshot but nothing to complain of really..

        ooh congratulations deller! when is the bundle of joy expected to arrive?

        Comment


        • #5
          Lol Deller,

          Please don't let us know if you have gotten anything else in the eye from him
          Any advice offered is my own opinion and if you are unsure I would allways suggest you seek further clarification.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by lioness View Post
            Lying on my 6yr old son's bed tonight, as you do sometimes when they're still sweet, little 'n cuddly, pretending to be asleep, when he called across to his big brother - "Alex, she's dead...but she hasn't lost her skin yet..!"

            just made me laugh..
            LOL - love it

            We spent a lot of time telling our daughter that it doesn't matter what people are like on the outside, it is what is on the inside that counts.

            Fine, until we went to collect the car from the garage and she looked up at the mechanic and said...

            " .....I am sure you are a beautiful person on the inside"

            Ground, swallow us up :o

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by lioness View Post
              yeah, that's what I thought, until he stabbed his finger in my eye to see if it was open..
              Originally posted by Moog View Post
              LOL - love it

              We spent a lot of time telling our daughter that it doesn't matter what people are like on the outside, it is what is on the inside that counts.

              Fine, until we went to collect the car from the garage and she looked up at the mechanic and said...

              " .....I am sure you are a beautiful person on the inside"

              Ground, swallow us up
              PMSL ladies!!!!

              I could divulge my most embarrassing 'child' incident which involved the ironing lady and a container of lube:o .....but I won't lol

              Wxxx
              I am not going to sit on my ass as the events that affect me unfold to determine the course of my life. I'm going to take a stand. I'm going to defend it. Right or wrong, I'm going to defend it... (cameron) Ferris Beuller's day off....

              Comment


              • #8
                Oh, please do..........

                Comment


                • #9
                  Nope! I did post it on *ahem* once so if you can find it??? lol

                  Wxxx
                  I am not going to sit on my ass as the events that affect me unfold to determine the course of my life. I'm going to take a stand. I'm going to defend it. Right or wrong, I'm going to defend it... (cameron) Ferris Beuller's day off....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Well.....I've gotta go right now so maybe I'll catch you later!

                    Wxxx
                    I am not going to sit on my ass as the events that affect me unfold to determine the course of my life. I'm going to take a stand. I'm going to defend it. Right or wrong, I'm going to defend it... (cameron) Ferris Beuller's day off....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      ......or I may make it up and it will be faaaaar worse

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Come on you gotta tell. I cant stand not knowing. Tell us. Go on you know you want to. Pleeeeeeaseeeee.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          delete
                          Last edited by Deller; 5th July 2007, 18:37:PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The dilema is now, that you would be terribly disappointed if I told you. Let your imaginations run riot........


                            Wxxx
                            I am not going to sit on my ass as the events that affect me unfold to determine the course of my life. I'm going to take a stand. I'm going to defend it. Right or wrong, I'm going to defend it... (cameron) Ferris Beuller's day off....

                            Comment

                            Announcement

                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Loading...

                            upgrade to vip

                            Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

                            only £15/yr

                            Offers available. No subscription traps.

                            sign up now

                            Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

                            make a complaint



                            Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

                            Find a Law Firm


                            Working...
                            X