• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

To all at Legal Beagles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To all at Legal Beagles

A very Happy Christmas to everyone on the site and a Happy New Year.

Off sledging now! Come and visit me in hospital!:bedjump::santa_cheesy:

Comment

Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year PF.

Comment

LOL - There's ALWAYS one, isn't there ? Mrs-K and I both started feeling rough on 24th, and spent the 25th in bed with gorilla flu. :sick: Had 2 bites of turkey, a roast spud that tasted like a chip, and a sprout that tasted like a peanut. 26th - I had to do a 12hr night shift on the cabs....and survived !!! I dunno what meds Mrs-K gave me, but I reckon they'll have have a helluva good street value.

One or two drunks nearly didn't survive, though. They chose to try and get away from a gorilla with a sore head, without paying the fare. They forgot that 'Out here in the sticks - nobody can hear you scream.' ::alien: They will now remember that, methinks.

Did quite well for tips, in the end - or were they mostly "I'll give you a tenner if you stop jumping on my head" ? - I forget which....conveniently. This is a great job if you're a gorilla. I'm not, really - as many will know. So....I must echo Ben and Sol's sentiments here, and croak "Bah - Humbug !"

So. We both asked "What did we do to deserve this ?" I was tempted to answer on my own behalf, but thought it best to keep my own counsel. I have a terrible memory - sometimes, anyway....

Looking to the New Year - may I perhaps offer this feeble exhortation - borne of the negativity that so many of us have had to deal with. Mrs-K and I have both decided that - as we really can't think what we have done to deserve the Christmas we got (and I have more to say on this, Greg Lake - mark my words) - then we are b100dywell gonna do - next year- whatever it is that we've paid for this year !!! Anybody else - come join us !!!!

Here's to the New Year - and to eternal hope for the future !!!:billk:

Comment

Sounds like you've had a time of it Bill and Mrs K.
          Hope things have got better for you both now.

I can't believe where the days have gone, I think Christmas came very quickly and now on to the New Year already.

So what's your plans for New Years Eve Bill and everyone else?

It will be my Wedding Anniversary on New Years Eve but we've not made any proper plans as such, but will probably do a little something to see the new year in.

Comment

Hope everyone had a lovely time and looking forward to a new year.:2w32gd1::beagle:arty:

Comment

Once again, hope everyone had a good Xmas. I yet again, want to thank EVERYBODY
              for their input to this Forum it's invaluable! Curlyben yep I agree Bah Humbug! However
              this time does have it's upside, even DCAs take a holiday(however brief!). One does hope
              that 2011 brings greater justice for ALL and more people find out about Legal Beagles and
              learn what their rights are.

Thankyou and Goodluck,

Happy New Year to all.

Thincat.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X