• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Funny Lumen database reasearch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Lumen database reasearch

Hi

I have been going through the lumen database ( and off shore leaks ) to test a theory. It contians takedown noties to google, usfull to see how people defended themselves abusing this up to 2015is

Some are interesting, but this one made me laugh much it deserves a mention as itself. apparently, some dude called Rob, well, lets say dont date him, bunny boiler overload, lol

https://www.lumendatabase.org/notices/1616674

crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even
    Tags: None

Is there a similar database of requests that lead to "Notice of European data protection removal from Google Search"

Requests made via https://www.google.com/webmasters/to...&hl=en-GB&rd=1

I've had a couple of notices as the 'webmaster' for some hooky characters to remove links from google to articles mentioning individuals.

To: Webmaster of https://legalbeagles.info/,
    Due to a request under data protection law in Europe, Google can no longer show one or more pages from your site in Google Search results. This only affects responses to some search queries for names or other personal identifiers that might appear on your pages. Only results on European versions of Google are affected. No action is required from you.
    What we’d like you to know:
    These pages haven’t been blocked entirely from our search results
    They’ve only been blocked on certain searches for names on European versions of Google Search. These pages will continue to appear for other searches.
    We aren’t disclosing which queries have been affected.
    In many cases, affected queries don’t relate to the name of any person mentioned prominently on the page.
    For example, the name might only appear in a comment section.
    You can notify us of concerns
    If you have additional information regarding the content of a page that you believe warrants a reversal, you can notify Google. Please note that while we read all requests, we do not always respond. Only the registered site owner can access this form.
    Here are the affected URL(s):

*** removed for obvious reasons ***
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Coincidentally just came across this on twitter - https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/law/mur...067332.article

The guys in our case weren't convicted of anything in the end ( and nothing like murder ) but were still responsible for a lot of consumer detriment.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Is there a similar database of requests that lead to "Notice of European data protection removal from Google Search"
        I dont thinks so, it would make things easyer, but it is possible to get some idea if they have used it, you start with a target name/business/ but you have to run quite a bit of software and have loads of bandwith becuase you have to compare large database responces from multipul sources. Cached old rss and feeder articles/sites site can be usfull in tracking down what pages peolle have removed reltive to a target name.

I posted the lumen db becuase am working on something at the moment, that can be a usfull source to find targets covering there tracks, and work back from there. Checking out the reputational managment companys that made these application can lead back to some interesting links, Looking at dates before the application and even the partly redacted links, usualy makes it possible to find a copy of what they have had removed.

Pulling that lot, then running names addresses and quires against the off shore DB https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/
        can provide some interesting data if your looking at finecial fraudsters, espcialy for things before 2012ish
        crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X