• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
  • Please note that LegalBeagles is a public forum and the main areas are accessible to all, and as such, please take care your username or posts do not identify you. There is no need to post claim numbers, names or precise amounts to get support with your case. When uploading documents please ensure that you have properly redacted your personal details. Thank you.

Good news: The Wednesday Edition!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news: The Wednesday Edition!

As you guys know, I have recently undergone a total career change!

I have left the repetativeness of the call centre and become a career for disabled adults. I love my job and wouldn't change it, however the place I am working is a good 45 min drive from me (traffic permitting) and I am not seeing my kids. Anyone who knows me will know that my kids are my life.

Ages ago,I registered on Indeed.com and totally forgot that I had done it (again, having a brain cell has never been a strong point) and in the past week I have been invited to 3 interviews all within a 1o min drive from my home. I took the interviews and in the past 3 days I have secured 3 job offers.

I am either the world's best interviewee or a shit hot support worker.. not sure which!

I have accepted a place in a care home for vunerable adults so will half my commute time within a month.

Happy Callie

<3
    Those who don't believe in Magic will never find it! - Roald Dahl

Tears are not a sign of weakness they are a sign of having been too strong too long! - Unknown

You are not disabled by your disability but made able by your abilities. - Oscar Pistorius
    Tags: None

Well done. And certainly a rewarding career to enter into.

Comment

Congratulations SC

Comment

Wicked - well done and well deserved xxxx
        “We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Find Solicitors offering fixed fees on our sister site - JustBeagle.com

Comment

Good for you.
          HOW TO COMPLETE AN N180 DIRECTIONS QUESTIONNAIRE (SMALL CLAIMS TRACK) FORM?

My posts on this forum are offered based on my experience dealing with a variety of life events. I have no formal legal training and if in doubt take professional legal advice or contact the CAB. If you follow anything I write on this forum you do so at your own risk and I accept no liability for any loss, costs or other outcomes.

I do not come on here in the evening, at weekends or on public holidays.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X