• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Something to mull over :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something to mull over :)

This is a bit of a serious thread.

I post it because I think a lot of us forget how important emotional and psychological support are!

Please don't think of this as a blame slinging thread,

This is meant to be a positive thread, a thanks to each and every one of you!

As you may or may not know my life, and the lives of a few of my very close friends, have been blighted by the stain of suicide. It leaves a hole far too big to ever fill, changes your whole being from the inside out!

I recently saw a documentary where people who had "failed" suicide (thankfully) were asked if anything would have stopped them trying in the first place.

The answer froze me to the core. It was simple.

"Someone could have said hello. Or How are you? Or asked me if I was alright and needed to talk!"

My darlings, think about it. Every time you are in a group, or on a group chat, or even commenting on a photo, pr post here and you use the words "You seem down, are you ok?" you could be unknowingly saving a life!

4 words that we ask so many times without thinking "Do you wanna talk?" can actually save lives! Each and every person could, unknowingly, have saved a life today.. and if you haven't you might tomorrow.. and the day after that.. and the day after that!

PLEASE if you need to talk, don't wait for me to ask it, just shout! I am always here for you! and PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE keep asking those 4 vital words if your gut tells you there is a problem.

You could actually save a life!

There's something for you to mull over!
    PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X