• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Red Star Financial Management - FCA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Star Financial Management - FCA

NOTE: THE FCA have withdrawn their warning about a CLONE COMPANY who were using RED STAR FM's details and this now goes to a 404 error page. We will update this post further once we have full information from the FCA.

Red Star Financial Management Ltd is registered in England and Wales, company registration number 07044178. Information Commission Office number Z1980738.

Address: Red Star Financial Management LTD, 4th Floor, St Georges House, Peter Street, Manchester, M2 3NQ. Tel: 0161 834 5333 Fax: 0871 246 2102.

Regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities, registration number CRM22115. Registration is recorded at www.gov.uk/moj/cmr

Original Post

Originally posted by FCA

We have published this statement in order to warn investors against dealing with unauthorised firms.

http://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/...-limited-clone
    Last edited by Amethyst; 18th February 2015, 10:50:AM.
    Tags: None

Re: Red Star Financial Management - FCA

xx

Thanks for your email about Red Star Financial Management. I'm sorry for the delay in responding to you.

I've spoken to my colleagues in the team that published the alert, and they've advised that this issue has been resolved and that the alert has been removed.

I hope this is helpful.

To help us improve our service, we are interested in finding out about your experience with the Contact Centre today. We will send you a link to a survey and we would appreciate it if you could take a few moments to share your feedback with us.

Yours sincerely

Financial Conduct Authority | www.fca.org.uk

Consumer Helpline: 0800 111 6768
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X