• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Scam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scam

Just been scammed out of 560.00 pounds a long company in Manchester told my daughter she need I-Tune vouchers because she needed a deposit to get her loan payed out first it was 200 pounds of I - Tunes then another 100 pounds then definetly after another 100 pounds of vouchers her money would go in 3000 never went in then kept ringing her all day to say they wasn't was scam they had tried to put money in her account but bank won't accept the large amount of money been credited
    Tags: None

Sorry another 160.00 I-Tune vouchers sent feel such a idiot carnt get it back

Comment

You seem to be one of many scammed using I-tune vouchers as a payment method.
      Many have been scammed believing they owed HMRC and that they could pay with the vouchers.
      I think retailers are now being alerted to this and are questioning people buying the vouchers in large amounts.
      Article on this https://news.sky.com/story/fraudster...-scam-11243746

Comment

Have you told your bank and reported it to Action Fraud ?

if not do so ASAP. https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

How did you buy the i-tune voucher, did you use a credit card?
          Sorry i'm just thinking out loud, it might be irrelevant, I am not employed in anyway in the legal profession, please ensure you research any advice I give before using it I have been known to be wrong on multiple occasions.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X