• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
  • Please note that LegalBeagles is a public forum and the main areas are accessible to all, and as such, please take care your username or posts do not identify you. There is no need to post claim numbers, names or precise amounts to get support with your case. When uploading documents please ensure that you have properly redacted your personal details. Thank you.

parking eye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parking eye

I have just recived a parking charge for 85.00 but I don't no why as I pay and display in this car park often I all ways put 3 hours on my car yet the letter says I was there for 1 hour 10 mins .I have sent an appeal email but no phone number any were to be found .I don't no why have this fined so what should I do pay up or not
    Tags: None

Re: parking eye

No need to pay. If they refuse your appeal then you should get a popla code. Then you put in an appeal such as http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...-Appeal-Letter and you'll win.

Mitigation at popla does not work. They refused a guy who broke down who only appealed because he broke down. The guy went on to win at court.

M1
    ********************************Signature********* ************************

Private messages are off as all help on this site is on board.

Please note i am now pretty much without access/time to help 5 days a week. Others will hopefully help you.

I can only help with what you tell me. Post up information (other than names and addresses!).

I NEVER enter any appeals or court documentation on your behalf. This is your responsibility.

Upload images to your thread like this .Email kati@legalbeagles.info if you can't upload images/documents. She doesn't own a crystal ball as far as i'm aware so link to your thread or tell her how to find it !

If you want to tell someone YOU were driving, go to confession.

I,I,I,I,I,I should be avoided unless you are Jim Diamond.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
    X