• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HMRC Computer Systems Down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HMRC Computer Systems Down

Inca has kindly informed me that the HMRC Computer Systems are down for routine maintenance, they will not be working again until late Monday 8th April, they have advised that they will be struggling to get through their work until at least the Friday.

'Our computer systems are all shut down until Monday for routine maintainance,,however,,unless your call is URGENT please do not ring until later in the week as we will be inundated.
    Tags: None

Re: HMRC Computer Systems Down

Good planning, as always.

Comment

Surprised the HMRC officer I saw at the CAB today too,,they've got shedloads of people going in to sort stuff out and hadn't been told lol

Comment

Ties in nicely with the introduction of a new system in the new tax year for employers reporting pay details on line as the employees are paid. Hey ho......

What else can go wrong. Answers on a post card please to .....

Comment

:bump:

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
            Inca has kindly informed me that the HMRC Computer Systems are down.
            Thank you for sharing Sapphy and Inca :director:

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh dear I have 2 VAT returns to file on line for clients hope they make allowances for that, what a time to go down.

Comment

Is it National Write BIG day?! Joining in just in case......
                "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

TOLD YA I CAN SHOUT LOUDER
                  I dunno about the online stuff Tutts. xxx

Comment

​I can shout loudest ner ner ner ner

Comment

Yeah,,ok ,,Lady Gobalot...(My Mum used to call my Dad 'Gob Amighty)msl:

Comment

hmrc web site back on line...... Thats my work cut out now over the weekend one vat return filed and one more to go lol...........hi ho hi ho.... Off to work i go xxx

Comment

Yay!! That's good news for the online users Tutts,,The man I spoke to yesterday has pre warned that the phone lines are going to be manic next week....and my query wasn't worth the efforts of trying to get through until the end of the week.. They certainly picked their time to update the system didn't they??

Comment

The HMRC offices where I work are drafting in as many volunteers to cover this s they can (myself included) so please be paitent with them, some of them are relative noobies on this stuff, good for the old wage packet, bad for the love life.. but then again..

Comment

I thought you worked for Orange/O2..one of them Puff?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X