• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

SITE UPGRADE - Glitches? Report in here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SITE UPGRADE - Glitches? Report in here!

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
    Have sorted the latest posts and most viewed threads for under the chatbox

Just wondering, does any one care that the MOODS bits have gone from profiles/posts or shall I not worry about putting those back in ?

Also the youtube videos in the profiles ?

Anything else we used to have that vanished in the upgrade ? Just while I'm in modification and add on mode...
    Thanks Ame.

I don't personally care about the moods and the Utube videos aren't really important.

Comment

hmmm April 2011 to May 2012 are missing - will try a couple things see if we can get them showing again. You wouldn't, by any chance, have a link to a post you made in between those times (ie have a look through a thread you know you posted on during that time and see if the post is actually there)

I have checked and threads I started are on my "list" found a shortish one from then, hope it helps. Not really that important have plenty to look at!
      http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ouse&highlight=
      DTxx
      Last edited by dogtired; 18th May 2012, 06:34:AM. Reason: link not displaying/spelling
      Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

That one is 28th May 2010....sorry lol.

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...n-installments

that one is June 2011 so at least we know they haven't all vanished, just on your posts list. Will look into it laters xx
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

At risk of being booed off stage, couldn't this new site have been rigged up in parallel with the old, for all these glitches to be ironed out before a general switchover? Or was the need to upgrade just too pressing?

Maybe something to think about for any future upgrade?

Sorry to niggle (again).

LA

Comment

Niggle away There aren't too many actual 'glitches' really it's more just amending the layout and style parts and getting any of the original mods back up and running. Last time we upgraded I had the time to sit up for a couple nights solid to get it all done so it hardly noticed, unfortunately I just haven't got that time any more so it's taking a bit longer. I think mostly the forum side of things is back on track and the new version is easier to use from the users side.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Also the youtube videos in the profiles ?
              LOl--see my profile

Comment

Thank you!
                Ok how about this one!
                http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ents&highlight=

As i say not that improtant so long as everyone is happy!
                Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Is wondering, what if the new site gets tweaked so much that it ends up identical to the old site............... would that not mean being back at square one, that LB being in need of a new site. This could then lead to the need of a new new site, and if that gets tweaked................... I can see the possibilities of this turning into an irreversible loop. Maybe now is the time to look for some new tweaks rather than old. :decision:
                  If Knowledge is Power . . . . . . .Then I Could Easily Light an L.E.D

Comment

New YOUtube icon brilliant Ame--without losing old ones "with Tags"--

Christ--its so so simple now -even sapphy will be able to post 'em---rofl

Shall I redo the "How to Post Youtube......
                    http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...YouTube-videos
                    for you?

Comment

• Re: SITE UPGRADE - Glitches? Report in here!

I dont seem to be getting the thanks added - last one was 6th May and I have had loads since then. It was coming on notifications but that has stopped and nothing is being added.

Comment

Tutts,

If you look on your profile page, under the tab - THANKS - you will see

19th May 2012

etc etc etc

so its working okay, just you don't get the hundred and one notifications....you'll still get notifications for a rep, just not thanks.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by cards down View Post
                          Is wondering, what if the new site gets tweaked so much that it ends up identical to the old site............... would that not mean being back at square one, that LB being in need of a new site. This could then lead to the need of a new new site, and if that gets tweaked................... I can see the possibilities of this turning into an irreversible loop. Maybe now is the time to look for some new tweaks rather than old. :decision:

lol, I'm not making it into the old site, just making sure the functionality we had on the old site is here on the new and the important bits people relied on are here, in updated form etc and make it a lovely place to be. Think we're pretty much sorted on that front, just some forum sorting to do, and then efforts being concentrated on static content and home pages.
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                            New YOUtube icon brilliant Ame--without losing old ones "with Tags"--

Christ--its so so simple now -even sapphy will be able to post 'em---rofl

Shall I redo the "How to Post Youtube......
                            http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...YouTube-videos
                            for you?
                            Nothing to do with me, I just took off the old plugin which was seemingly covering up the new stuff, so the new stuff works now. Yes please update the guide as it's a lot easier now. see
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Many thanks hun for explaining that - I would never of found it otherwise.

Next job that you need to do for me pretty please is that we need the CMC's seperated from the Debt Management Companies with our own new heading 'CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES' if that is possible as I know that is what Cel has in mind. With a tab on the top bar like Bailiffs and I will be adding some pointers for peeps which can be made into stickies in that area.....xx

Tutts,

If you look on your profile page, under the tab - THANKS - you will see

19th May 2012

etc etc etc

so its working okay, just you don't get the hundred and one notifications....you'll still get notifications for a rep, just not thanks.

Comment

No probs honey, will have a look at the forums tmw and sort out the CMC section for you
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X