• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

SITE UPGRADE - Glitches? Report in here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SITE UPGRADE - Glitches? Report in here!

Go to the top of this page in the row quick links etc you will see printed in green Donate.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      HOME and Today's Posts Done
      In my view the best feature of the old layout was the 10 most recent posts listed under the chatbox. New posts are what most people log on to see and having them in a sub menu under quick links just doesn't do purpose of the site justice. Any chance we could have it back?

Also I'm not sure of all the features that are available with this version of Vbulletin but do they include you?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs James View Post
        Hi Guys,

Just a quick question about VIP Membership. As I think mine is due for renewal shortly I've been looking how to do it. Can't find any info on VIP now, all I can find is a general 'donate' button. Are we doing away with VIP?

Go to top right next to log out. Click on settings. Scroll to the very bottom of the page. Left hand side 7 up paid subscriptions.

M1

Comment

Can we have the bit at bottom back---Whos been on line in last 24 hrs and at what time when you hover over name?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs James View Post
            Hi Guys,

Just a quick question about VIP Membership. As I think mine is due for renewal shortly I've been looking how to do it. Can't find any info on VIP now, all I can find is a general 'donate' button. Are we doing away with VIP?
            There's a link "click here to subscribe to the VIP members forum" next to the little blue star under the VIP Forum header.

CJ

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
              Go to the top of this page in the row quick links etc you will see printed in green Donate.
              This a tiny bit distracting!
              Realize you have to get new (and old!) members donating but is there any way else to do it?
              (Still not got old posts back almost a years worth are missing from time line)
              Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Just posted a bit from the OFT website on scams and all the links I press come back to LB? this is not correct it should be taking us to the OFT website. If it cant be altered can you please delete the post as it is useless as it is.

Also, I miss not seeing the top 10 most viewed and how many views as it is interesting to see how many people have viewed in a week?

Again whats missing is the listing of the last last 10 posts just under the chat room (which has also disapeared).

Comment

Many thanks to everyone who pointed this blind old bat to the VIP donate button :tinysmile_kiss_t4:

Comment

Would it be to much hard work to add more buttons at the end of the posts. I know we have post thanks/Like, and I was wondering if we could have an Agree or Found Helpful button or anything else that maybe suitable.
                    If Knowledge is Power . . . . . . .Then I Could Easily Light an L.E.D

Comment

That old list that showed under the chatbox was a custom bit I put in a while back, I liked it much better than the latetst posts bit in the sidebar too - I'll see if we can update it to work with the new VB version.

I'll also check the VIP subs section is working and put a visible link and info in the sidebar.

Ref the THANKS buttons - I'll have a think, I'm not all that keen on the new mod installed tbh so it needs a think and much better/clearer buttons.
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by dogtired View Post
                        This a tiny bit distracting!
                        Realize you have to get new (and old!) members donating but is there any way else to do it?
                        (Still not got old posts back almost a years worth are missing from time line)
                        hmmm April 2011 to May 2012 are missing - will try a couple things see if we can get them showing again. You wouldn't, by any chance, have a link to a post you made in between those times (ie have a look through a thread you know you posted on during that time and see if the post is actually there)
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Have sorted the latest posts and most viewed threads for under the chatbox

Just wondering, does any one care that the MOODS bits have gone from profiles/posts or shall I not worry about putting those back in ?

Also the youtube videos in the profiles ?

Anything else we used to have that vanished in the upgrade ? Just while I'm in modification and add on mode...
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi Amethyst, I notice that the chat box jumps when refreshing and it never goes to the most recent message but some 5 or 6 messages previous.
                            If Knowledge is Power . . . . . . .Then I Could Easily Light an L.E.D

Comment

In Todays Posts the 3rd and 4th columns (especially 4th) need moving up a bit so you can see all content. in 4th column you can't see which section of the site posts are in at present.

Also, any way under Notifications of having an option not to be alerted every time you're thanked. I think this used to be just pm's.

Tiny, tiny thing (literally) - in the Smileys, has everyone's Beagle gone into a tiny puppy again? Grows when you click him, but tiny when at the side.

All looking good elsewhere thanks!

Comment

Search Box is too big and extends into the Credit Cards Tab.

CJ

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X