• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

SITE UPGRADE - Glitches? Report in here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SITE UPGRADE - Glitches? Report in here!

Originally posted by dogtired View Post
    Report as requested, still the same and still "jumping" in Android version.
    Phone version did not work as its not a phone but a "tablet" with android.
    I am working away on the LB App for phones. Its not as simple as just switching it on sadly. I have completed most things our end but now the app has to be submitted to Apple and Android for acceptance; which could take weeks.
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Please please please hide the 'Mark Forum read' link from the Forum Actions drop down as I'm somehow drawn to this link while whizzing round the site. Click....................NOOOOOOOOOOOOO........... .. Too late, threads gone........... Now which one's have I just read? Or maybe just add a 'Are you sure' box. :thumb:
      If Knowledge is Power . . . . . . .Then I Could Easily Light an L.E.D

Comment

As it's not been said for a little while, can I just say a massive thanks to Cel and the site team for their work in this upgrade. Its been a massive undertaking, and while there's bits that still take some getting used to, you are all doing a brilliant job.

Thank you!

Comment

It's going to be slow as I only have a couple hours a day at the moment to devote to the fiddly bits and it's learning a whole new language basically ! ... but it will get there and it will be worth it!
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

watch that new language lol

Comment

This could well be me being thick, in which case I apologise, but a question. When I post an answer to a thread, where does that thread go? I realise it can be found by going to the forum, but previously if you clicked on 'New Posts' you would see it there. Now if you click that, there's no sign of what you've just posted.

Where do they go if they're not new posts?

Comment

New posts are only shown if you haven't read them, ie. if you have read them (or written them) then they are no longer new. BUT they do show on the sidebar latest forum posts bit.
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Thanks Amethyst. If there was sufficient demand, is it possible for that to be altered? I know I lose posts to which I know I've responded. I know before, say when I click reply to this post, it would go to the top of 'Todays Posts.' As that bit no longer exists, and the nearest equivalent is the New Posts (I think) I wondered if it is possible for any new post to go there, regardless of whether or not you've read them.

The reason I ask is that it can be good seeing other peoples' responses to threads, or watching them move down the page as they slowly become less relevant. If you were watching a particular post, the old way worked really well.

It may just be me missing it. I do also appreciate you are in the process of trying to learn a totally new language over night, so please don't worry too much about it. :beagle:

Comment

If you click the Quick Links tab above chat box, the Todays Posts are there.

I must admit I did like the New Posts and Todays posts next to each other too.
                    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Problem solved, thanks Cel, I'd NEVER have found that!

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
                        Is anyone else having problems posting replies? It could be a problem our end, but I am regularly getting "Oops Page Broken!" message.

Also, and this I believe is not our end, the site is extremely slow at present. Other sites are flying, but the poor beagle needs a vet at the moment! He's limping along.
                        This is also happening to me, can't post a reply or new thread without multiple attempts, fourth try now

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                          Can we have a list of who's online or viewing chatbox under chatbox please, so we can see who's around without having to scroll up and down all the time please.
                          Sorted thank you

Comment

Replying etc seems okay for me and I don't think anything has changed which would make it slow down - I'll check server load etc - but please report in here if the problem continues, and if you have a look while waiting for stuff to work at the bottom of the page see if there is one particular link element which is holding things up - sometimes it's an image or twitter feed etc. (where it says 'waiting for legalbeagles.info' etc well it does on firefox)

Also I'll try put Today's Posts next to new posts in the navbar tmw sometime too.
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

HOME and Today's Posts Done
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi Guys,

Just a quick question about VIP Membership. As I think mine is due for renewal shortly I've been looking how to do it. Can't find any info on VIP now, all I can find is a general 'donate' button. Are we doing away with VIP?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X