• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

SAINTS AND SCROUNGERS BBC 1 11am

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAINTS AND SCROUNGERS BBC 1 11am

BBC 1 11AM 10th AND 12TH JANUARY +26th FEBRUARY 2011.

This programe is about fraud and my cousins son is in this in one of the clips.

I believe that Dominic Littlewood is presenting this.

Tuttsi
    Tags: None

Re: SAINTS AND SCROUNGERS BBC 1 11am

Hi Tuttsi, will have a look out for this then.

Is there a link to a sneaky preview perhaps?
    Thanks for this x

Comment

I am not sure hun, my Aunt just reminded me to watch as my cousins son is starting his new job with the Fraud Advisory Bureu next week and as part of his studies he helped with this programme.

Try and watch it though I am told it will be very interesting.

Originally posted by di30 View Post
      Hi Tuttsi, will have a look out for this then.

Is there a link to a sneaky preview perhaps?
      Thanks for this x

Comment

Thanks Tuttsi, and don't worry hun, I will defo be watching it, looking forward to it, cheers x

Comment

I watched one of these the other day, about some woman living a dual life as a countess and ripping thousands from the benefits system. There was also a piece about a gentleman living with cancer struggling to obtain the support he needed to sort out his finances.

The trouble I find with this type of programme is they treat their viewers as if they are absolute idiots and repeat themselves over and over again, so much so you just lose interest and think oh get on with it!.

Will try remember to put tomorrows one on in the background
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I'll be at work (as usual urggggh) but hopefully I can either catch up on iplayer in the office or at home on sky+.

Comment

Did anyone watch this?

I have it recorded so will watch it at the weekend. My cousins son was in the first one and I understand will be in it again.

From what I understand it it has been about benefit fraudsters and there are a lot arround.

Tutts

Comment

Something that worries me about this program is the balance of 'scroungers' they show.

There seems to be a disproportionate amount of 'foreign' people compared to 'white' being the bad guys.....

Way to give the BNP fodder to whinge about....

Go to many white council estates and you will find many benefit cheats especially in my old home town :-(

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X