• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

NatWestStaffMember: My true self revealed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NatWestStaffMember: My true self revealed

me too love the article
    Luminol x

Comment

This is an advance warning, subject to change, that I have recorded a programme for Radio 4 with John Humphries called "On the ropes. It is due to be broadcast on 21st April 2009 at 9:30am and repeated at 9:30pm.
      It is a 28 minute interview and if you think I have been secretive about a few things the programme captures it. Thank you to BBC Radio 4.

Comment

Originally posted by ROBSTER View Post
        The readers comments say it all!

I've only just got on line and seen the article, I'll catch a late night newsagent for a hard copy.

Next stop " the Jonathan Ross show" Nattie

every reader will be thinking what a bunch of toasters the bank are, quite rightly so.

Many a true word....
        The charges coming in to the banking industry every day will more than pay the banks total legal bill for the whole test case so why wouldn’t the Banks want to "ensure Justice at the highest level"

Comment

Nattie, you are a true gent, and without the help you supplied, peed orf and I would not have been able to claim back as much money from your former employer, and for that we thank you.
          As well as an informative bloke, I have had the pleasure of your company in chat on many occasion, and been supplied with some great links & late night piccies, lol and some good & not so good jokes.
          I only hope that in the future, I can return the favours with interest.
          Best of luck SWOS.:beagle:

Comment

You make it sound like I have supplied you with the best adult entertainment in the world. Surely not, cos my botty would be smacked by Admin and tools

Comment

Oi we dont want the details of your kinky sessions with Jules and admin broadcasting on here before the 9pm watershed............Oki Doki
              x

Comment

The "On the Ropes" program has been postponed and I have no new date. I am gonna fill in some blanks on the open forum.
                I was suspended on 22nd January 2009 and was sacked on 11th February 2009.
                Here are the two articles that the bank sourced back to me......
                BBC NEWS | Business | Banks plan for overdraft refunds

and the second article was this one:
                BBC NEWS | Business | OFT says bank charges are unfair

Comment

Today marks 6 months since I got dismissed. In January, when I was suspended, as the snow fell down, I felt scared by the future that I would have since I had only ever done banking in my life.
                  In my worst nightmares the bank would destroy every aspect of my life and take away everything I had worked to obtain. There were times in the first few months in which the words of someone I knew rang in my head “you do not deserve to get a job”. There were moments during the period before I found work when I believed this. Failing in interviews, and then the silence from job agencies became deafening. I spoke to the press because I hoped that somehow it would help me find a new job which I now believe was an error in judgement because it didn't have the desired effect.
                  In June, all this changed when I found work and the professional rehabilitation I needed came about. If it were not for people on the forums giving me support and the friends away from the forum then I have no doubt that some of those initial fears would have been realised. 6 months ago, regardless of the vitriol of my posts on the open forum, I was someone who was scared and someone who was afraid of the future. Today I am not afraid of the future and I have learnt that the words Gross Misconduct are not as scary as they appear to be. From something that was negative, something positive happened with my life.
                  I posted words yesterday that I just didn't feel summed up my feelings. Today for me it is time to move away from that period of time.
                  Last edited by natweststaffmember; 11th August 2009, 19:29:PM.

Comment

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...h-1804873.html

The ageing cream is really working cos it shaved 10 years off my age

Comment

Nice one Nattie!!

(sorry "belated". but I'm fairly new to LB, & there's a lot to look at. However, with my typical careful, considered & above all, sober disposition, I am getting there!)

I trust that someone has had the good sense to headhunt you.

Integrity (& cajones) such as yours are in short supply nowadays.

& remember - "He who dares, wins, Rodney!

Warmest regards,

cnjw

NB Girls, please note soberarty:
                      Last edited by Amethyst; 19th October 2009, 14:06:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                      gets his brain a-going.
                      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

From the independant article

THE BANK CLERK
                        Tim Keirman, 24
                        The former NatWest bank clerk from Cambridge was sacked in February for helping recession-hit customers to reclaim bank charges.
                        "I was fired from my £14,351-a-year job as an adviser at Cambridge NatWest. I'd been on internet forums helping people in the recession made redundant get money back that the bank charged them. Then suddenly it was me who was out of a job. For months I was out of work. I was even turned down from roles at McDonald's and Asda. I finally got work as a cleaner and now do two cleaning jobs at £6.77 and £6.86 an hour. Now I've got debts to pay off. We're not out of this recession yet."

I liked this one too

THE FUND MANAGER
                        Nichola Pease, 48
                        The fund manager is not known as one half of the City's "Posh and Becks" for nothing. As deputy chairman of JO Hambro Capital Management, she knows a thing or two about money. She should: her forebears helped to found Barclays. Not to mention the estimated £204m fortune that she shares with her husband, the hedge fund supremo Crispin Odey. After slim pickings last year, when her salary plunged to half a million pounds, a rejuvenated FTSE should help to bulk out this year's pay packet. Last week, she infuriated many by telling MPs that sexism in the City was dead and buried. And that mothers should return to work after taking three months off.
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

NWSM,

Did your 'on the ropes' ever get broadcast or did RBS's lawyer put the spike in it?

All the best

Dad

Comment

Originally posted by dad View Post
                            NWSM,

Did your 'on the ropes' ever get broadcast or did RBS's lawyer put the spike in it?

All the best

Dad
                            Never broadcast but they had an exclusive from the horse's mouth but hey ho we'll leave that story for another time.

Comment

To Nattie
                              Just read this thread and Blessings to you
                              Truth will always get peeps backs up - as it says "The Truth will set you Free"
                              end of the day my friend one thinks you were following what the Bank itself claims "Helpful Banking" Keep Smiling x

Comment

Nattie,

I don't often post on this forum, but drop by now and again.
                                I had not read this thread previously and wish I had.

What happened to you by your former employer was absolutely despicable. You have given invaluable support to so many and additionally, insider information which greatly assisted the campaign, on several bank charges forums.

Although no-one here knows who I am, you and I have crossed paths amicably elsewhere.

I thank you sincerely and wish you every success which I am certain will shortly come your way.

My highest regards to you. Take care of yourself and best wishes!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X