• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Forum Upgrade Discussion...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now here is a test to see if I get notifications- BTW I didn't get an email to say you had posted about bodily fluids

Comment

• Originally posted by warwick65 View Post
      Now here is a test to see if I get notifications- BTW I didn't get an email to say you had posted about bodily fluids
      No strangely enough I didn't get an email, but my bell at the top of the page showed a notification & on the page it's subscribed, but I wonder if it wasn't on email due to the previous default we changed, I'm going to unsubscribe & then resubscribe to see if I get notification next time.
      Sorry i'm just thinking out loud, it might be irrelevant, I am not employed in anyway in the legal profession, please ensure you research any advice I give before using it I have been known to be wrong on multiple occasions.

Comment

• Originally posted by warwick65 View Post
        Now here is a test to see if I get notifications:
        You don't get notifications that YOU have posted. lol.

But yes after you have posted you should get a notification if someone posts after you. ( Amethyst )

Comment

• Did some tests and got lots of notifications - my email did sort ones that arrived in quick succession into Junk tho. A few came through instantly and a few took ten mins
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

• Originally posted by namaste View Post
            You don't get notifications that YOU have posted. lol.

But yes after you have posted you should get a notification if someone posts after you. ( Amethyst )
            That is what the test was for- what do you think my name is, Sharon?

I did not get any notifications that either you or phaeton had posted. In fact I haven't had a notification since 09.48 yesterday or so my deleted items are telling me

Comment

• And Junk ?

( I got notification email for your post - time stamp on email is 8.35 so within seconds it looks like )
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                And Junk ?

( I got notification email for your post - time stamp on email is 8.35 so within seconds it looks like )

I got error report from NAMASTE your test!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-01-30 08_40_07-Start.png
Views:	1
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	1388177

Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-01-30 08_42_57-Start.png
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	1388178

Can see you are subscribed to the thread and can see you have 'subscribe when posting' and 'instant notifications' on correctly, so it should be working. I'll check the email logs a bit later.
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

• Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post

I got error report from NAMASTE your test!
                    Error report ? ( can you do a screenshot? )

Ahhhhhh I posted lots and deleted lots between 8 and 8.30 so they will come up as errors.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

• Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message.

Comment

• ( I got that notification of your post but in junk ) Yip likely page 9/10 as I deleted a bunch of posts xxx Sorry if you've got lots of notifications this morning that go to " Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message" all the posts I made testing and deleted will go to error pages. I'll change the text on the message.

xxx
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

• Originally posted by Amethyst View Post

Name:	2018-01-30 08_40_07-Start.png
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	1388177

Name:	2018-01-30 08_42_57-Start.png
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	1388178

Can see you are subscribed to the thread and can see you have 'subscribe when posting' and 'instant notifications' on correctly, so it should be working. I'll check the email logs a bit later.
                          Thank you

Comment

• warwick65 Okay sorted. Well it will be.

It's your email provider. If you can change your email address to one of your others ( like outlook or gmail or something rather than what it is now - you'll get the notificiations )

We're getting on to your email provider as everyone who uses the same will also not be getting notifications.

Code:
                                  "message": "Policy (1.2.1.3) Too much SPAM received from xxx.xx.xxx.xx.xxx on 2018/01/30 07:45:56 GMT, if you share a mail server consider moving to a dedicated mail server not sending SPAM. Guide for bulk senders xxxxxx" 

Phaeton - I haven't been able to check yours as yet, but I will later, it may be the same issue.

We're also going to fix ( slow down ) notifications as there's far too many going out, and you don't need an email notification for multiple posts being made after your last view, only one until you revisit the thread. That will also help reduce the possibility of being labelled as Spam by the email providers servers.
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

• Seem to be getting them now although one did take 4 hours to get to me.

Thanks

Comment

• We aim to please
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X