• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Forum Upgrade Discussion...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post

I can't figure that one out, unless we dropped some when transferring the database. I'll see if we can do a comparison between the two to check it.
    for goodness sake don't spend too much time on it. If messenger refers me to previous PM which have gone, I'll just ask for a repeat ... bit like prescriptions at chemist lol

Comment

Am I being thick or is Chat still not available? If it is.. where is it?!?!?!?
      PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)

Comment

Can I ask how I get the ‘new posts’??
        still getting used to new style

Comment

The chat box is in progress, we had a plan, but it failed, so we are coming up with a new plan...so it's not come back yet ( we haven't just hidden it from you )( ie it is coming as quick as we can possibly get it sorted )

New Posts - you can use What's New to see everything with the first para of the post, or Today's post to see everything posted today, or Latest Posts to see posts made that you haven't read yet .... all in top navigation bar...

If you're on mobile then click the forum button for the menu and select what's new. Need to work on mobile a little more I think to make that button easy to find/use.

Does that help whatsoever?
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by des8 View Post

for goodness sake don't spend too much time on it. If messenger refers me to previous PM which have gone, I'll just ask for a repeat ... bit like prescriptions at chemist lol
            Ahh but if you've got PM's missing, other people might have, or other things might be missing that we haven't realised yet .... which is simply annoying lol. Apologies though, if we do figure it out will let you know xxx
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
              The chat box is in progress, we had a plan, but it failed, so we are coming up with a new plan...so it's not come back yet ( we haven't just hidden it from you )( ie it is coming as quick as we can possibly get it sorted )

New Posts - you can use What's New to see everything with the first para of the post, or Today's post to see everything posted today, or Latest Posts to see posts made that you haven't read yet .... all in top navigation bar...

If you're on mobile then click the forum button for the menu and select what's new. Need to work on mobile a little more I think to make that button easy to find/use.

Does that help whatsoever?
              Yeh, after 2 12 hour shifts I thought I was going galooley!
              PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)

Comment

Originally posted by slainte caragh View Post

Yeh, after 2 12 hour shifts I thought I was going galooley!
                Going?

CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Added Subscribed thread link to nav bar
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Onestepatatime View Post
                    Can I ask how I get the ‘new posts’??
                    still getting used to new style
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Selection_025.png
Views:	1
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	1386652

Top Left, now called Latest Posts & Today's Posts.
                    Sorry i'm just thinking out loud, it might be irrelevant, I am not employed in anyway in the legal profession, please ensure you research any advice I give before using it I have been known to be wrong on multiple occasions.

Comment

Thanks Phaeton. How did you find uploading/attaching the screen shot worked ? Should be a lot simpler than the old way ( that's the plan anyway)
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Not sure I remember the old way but just clicked on Paperclip, Upload Attachment, browsed to file & uploaded, really simple, only thin I would say is there are 5 options Thumbnail, Small, Medium, Large, Fullsize maybe as a forum you should decide which you prefer & remove the other options otherwise there is too much choice, this is Medium

. Click image for larger version

Name:	Selection_026.png
Views:	1
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	1386664
                        Sorry i'm just thinking out loud, it might be irrelevant, I am not employed in anyway in the legal profession, please ensure you research any advice I give before using it I have been known to be wrong on multiple occasions.

Comment

Good idea.

Cue experiment on sizes.

1 PHOTO ( using the camera )

1 upload Attachment Small
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	2018-01-23 09_56_00-Start.png Views:	5 Size:	343.6 KB ID:	1386670

1 upload Attachment Medium
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	2018-01-23 09_56_00-Start.png Views:	5 Size:	343.6 KB ID:	1386671

1 upload attachment Large
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	2018-01-23 09_56_00-Start.png Views:	5 Size:	343.6 KB ID:	1386672

----------------------

1 Upload Attachment Full size
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	2018-01-23 09_56_00-Start.png Views:	5 Size:	343.6 KB ID:	1386673

#staysafestayhome

Comment

Okay, I think Photo is best as it appears small and then you can click to enlarge, don't seem to be able to enlarge images attached with the paperclip - so Medium is likely best as standard ........ the paperclip is meant more for PDF's Word Docs etc.... BUT not sure why the camera and paperclip icons are so far apart, it's not clear what you should use - so popping it on the list

Testing with a PDF on the paperclip Home Credit Slovakia v Biroova.pdf
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Maybe I'm being Dim, accused of it regularly but What Photo?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Selection_027.png Views:	1 Size:	112.8 KB ID:	1386686

Comment

The camera icon top left of reply box.

If you click on the image it enlarges it. Whereas it doesn't for pics added via the paperclip.
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X