• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

probate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: probate

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
    The OH wants to finish it all
    Felo de se does seem a rather extreme reaction. :tinysmile_aha_t:

Comment

The probate crap silly

Comment

I've got a brother that I no longer acknowledge,,we share DNA and I'd change that if I could!! He did myself and my sisters out of some money that was rightfully ours.........and 6 years later Karma bit his backside and he ended up seriously out of pocket. T'was a fine day at Incas Inn when I found out lmao.

Comment

WE are not so sure the brother and my OH have the same DNA if she was anything like him or the other siblings i thnk that we would never have married for all her faults she tells the truth and dont give grief to anyone

Comment

I am in a similar situation to the one described here, going through hell. The main thing I wanted to ask is regarding belongings left at a care home. My grandma died intestate and her estate is currently going through probate. A very close family friend (of the part of the family I do not get along with) has arranged with the care home to go and pick up all my grandma's belongings on sunday the 17th and the care home manager has been refusing to speak to me or reply to my emails for weeks as he is friends with my estranged cousin. They have already cleared her old flat out and I am concerned that my mother (who lives in sydney) will get no photos or anything if they take everything. Is it legal for a non blood relative to take all belongings, especially when the estate is in probate? Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by evieapples View Post
              I am in a similar situation to the one described here, going through hell. The main thing I wanted to ask is regarding belongings left at a care home. My grandma died intestate and her estate is currently going through probate. A very close family friend (of the part of the family I do not get along with) has arranged with the care home to go and pick up all my grandma's belongings on sunday the 17th and the care home manager has been refusing to speak to me or reply to my emails for weeks as he is friends with my estranged cousin. They have already cleared her old flat out and I am concerned that my mother (who lives in sydney) will get no photos or anything if they take everything. Is it legal for a non blood relative to take all belongings, especially when the estate is in probate? Any help would be appreciated, thanks
              Hello Evieapples

I am so sorry for your loss and so sorry you are going through such a nasty situation. Without a Will, I would think it down to the next of kin to oversee Probate and subsequent distributions.

Someone more knowledgeable will no doubt be along to help you.

Who has instigated probate?

It might be a good idea to start your own thread.

Comment

Who authorised the cousin to take charge and why is the care home manager blanking you, a direct blood relation? Something is not right, here.
                Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X