• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Caution: 02861084201 do not answer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caution: 02861084201 do not answer

These jokers phoned me about an hour ago, that is how long I have been on the Internet to Action Fraud who seem horrified!

As you may or may not know, I am at present a poorly Callie and am on the most incredible pain killers known to man.. which also make me a very sarcy Callie (not a good thing!)
    I had hopped in from my kitchen and was greeted with some idiot with an Asian accent asking was I "The lady of this fine establishment?"

Nope, I'm the charwoman! What can I do for you?

"I am from the Technical Department of British Telecommunications Ltd (check the wording folks) and I regret to inform you that your broadband will be cut off due to non payment!"

nice try sunshine, I'm not with BT.

I was then subjected to 5 mins of foul mouthed abuse, which received the answer "and you kiss your mother with that mouth?"

DO NOT LET KIDS ANSWER THIS NUMBER
    PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)
    Tags: None

Gracious. Good on you for reporting it !
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X