• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

03332129695 Home Tech

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03332129695 Home Tech

pond life of the lowest order!

So far they have been:
    British Gas Bolier Care
    Sky Satalite cover
    The AA to renew my breakdown cover (I'm with the RAC, have been for years)
    Curry's TV Protect (TV is a manager's special and has never had a protection policy)

and

Drumroll please

They are also the TPS and have called to offer me a sales call blocker!!!

reported numerous times to the TPS for harrasment, cheeky buggers called me four times yesterday.. twice the same woman pretending to be different companies!

Who called me has it marked as "dangerous"
    PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)
    Tags: None

TPS have been in contact re the complaint I made. I think the fact they have claimed to be the TPS stirred them up a bit!!

There will be an investigation etc so if anyone gets this number call them REPORT REPORT REPORT!!
    PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X