• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

npower help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• npower help

Hi there i desperately need help to battle with npower.

I am truly distraught by the way npowers incompetence has caused me so much upset this evening . I received another letter plus bill today contradicting a previous one sent out to me on the 9th january ,i decided to ring customer services this evening to ask a simple question as to why i received letters stating different amounts BOY WAS I IN FOR A BOMB SHELL OF A SHOCK.Straight away the representative apologised for npowers incompetence telling me that they had not carried out the tasks they has promised to do way back in june 2013!!!!!!!!here is a list of discrepancies that npower has done
    1. when i joined in april 2013 i joined for electricity on the 1st april 2013
    then i joined for gas on 3rd april stating i wanted dual fuel and both on direct debit payments
    2. I became a bit concerned in the beginning of june when i still had not recEIVED any letter stating my energy usage
    3. i rang customer services explained my concern npower then discovered that they had not activated the direct debit for the gas i was a bit annoyed as i didn't want to be in arrears, i was told that the matter had been handed over to another department and it would probably take 2 months to 40 days to correct mistake but reassured it would be sorted for me to stop worrying!
    4. i never once RECEIVED a statement from april 2013 up till jan 2014 i believe i should have RECEIVED an updated statement around the end of august IT NEVER APPEARED
    5. I believe i should also have RECEIVED another statement again around end of november 2013 I NEVER RECEIVED THAT STATEMENT EITHER
    6. BOTH STATEMENTS WERE SENT TO ME WITH THE LETTER STATING I OWED MONEY ON THE 9TH JANUARY THAT WAS THE FIRST PIECE OF INFORMATION I HAD RECEIVED SINCE JOINING NPOWER
    7.EVEN BOTH THOSE STATEMENTS DID NOT MENTION THERE WAS NO DIRECT SET UP FOR PAYMENT THEN I RECEIVE A 2ND LETTER TELLING ME THAT NPOWER CANT COLLECT JANUARYS DIRECT DEBIT WHICH WAS TOTALLY UNTRUE AS IT HAD BEEN COLLECTED !!!!!!!!! WHAT A MESS LOOKS LIKE RIGHT HAND DOESNT KNOW WHAT LEFT HAND IS DOING
    8. I WAS OFFERED 40 POUNDS COMPENSATION FOR THE INCOMPETENCE OF NPOWER WHICH I THINK IS NOT ENOUGH AS I HAVE A HUGE BILL WAITING TO BE PAID NOW DUE TO NPOWERS UNPROFESSIONAL STANDARDS
    9.I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN DEBIT IN MY ENTIRE LIFE THAT'S WHAT ANGERS ME THE MOST AS IT IS TOTALLY NPOWERS FAULT THAT I AM I AM NOW EXPECTED TO PAY 250 POUNDS A MONTH TO CLEAR MY BILL GOD ITS SO NOT RIGHT THAT MY FAMILY AND I HAVE TO SUFFER BECAUSE OF YOUR MISTAKES I WAS HOPING THAT AS A GOOD WILL GESTURE THE AMOUNT WOULD HAVE BEEN REDUCED GREATLY AS IT IS SOLELY NPOWERS INCOMPETENCE HERE THATS CAUSED THIS ISSUE
    10. LAST BUT NOT LEAST WHEN I INQUIRED ABOUT THE GAS IT WAS UNDER THE ONE ACCOUNT NUMBER WHICH I THEN PRESUMED THE GAS AND ELECTRICITY WAS ALSO THE ONE DIRECT DEBIT.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X