• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Teladvisor ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

Ahh well that's good news.

Lets see if that works out first then.

Still interested to know whether they are just using your information / identity to use the gov application online service or whether they are applying as a third party ( see previous post)
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: Teladvisor ltd

Thanks Amethyst. I think it's a scam to take the money from people who applied online via this website. Its not a genuine service provider at all. I will come back and let you know next week if I have got my money back or not.

Comment

It was this site wasn't it - http:// www. passports- office.co.uk/ - I just can't find where the £69 has come from.

We are an independent provider, similar services available at gov.uk, our prices include the standard cost of £72.50/£46.00 payable to HM Passport Office and a £25 service fee.

---------------------

just looking into the Check & Send rules
        We offer two application submission services Standard Check & Send and Fast Track Check & Send, benefits from these services: Fill in your application once, this means any errors/omissions will be corrected and submitted to the IPS on your behalf. Receive a fully pre-filled application as well as a customised guide based your specific needs. Once completed you will also be appointed a direct line access telephone number to a dedicated passport advisor, to help you with any further queries and support you with every step of your application. Please see our full terms & conditions.

Please note this service should not be used if you are travelling within the next four weeks. We are not affiliated with the IPS. If you are applying for your first adult passport, a passport for someone aged 16 or under, or you were born outside the UK, you will need to fill in your parent's details..
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Hi - yes that was the site. Just checked the email and the total cost was £69. Break down was £65.17 plus £3.83 VAT. I have just calculated the VAT and its not correct.

Comment

I have just been caught out by this same company - can anyone advise how to get my £69 back and also the passport etc that I sent off? Thank you ....

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, have you had any joy with getting a refund and your paperwork back? I am really concerned as I've just paid £69 too

Comment

Hi, have you had any joy with getting a refund and your paperwork back? I am really concerned as I've just paid £69 too

Comment

Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                Still interested to know whether they are just using your information / identity to use the gov application online service or whether they are applying as a third party ( see previous post)
                Just seen this post.
                The deerstalker is going on for you, might be the morning before I have anything concrete for you though!

Sherlock Callie is on the case for you!!

Info so far:

TeIadvisor Ltd does not issue British passports directly; we provide advisory services via our website, telephone and email. We charge a fee for both checking and submitting your information on your behalf to the official government service. Relevant documents will then be provided, which allow you to complete your application via post.

Refunds/Cancellations

Premium Rate Services

TeIadvisor Ltd offer call connection services via premium rate numbers. If you feel that any of our premium rate number services have not provided you with a worthwhile and accurate service you can request a refund of the call charges by writing to: TeIadvisor Ltd, Third Floor, 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE or by emailing refunds@teladvisor.co.uk. Please note that in order for a refund to be processed you must also include a copy of the phonebill clearly showing the charge amount for our number service on your bill, TeIadvisor Ltd will then issue a full refund within 7 days via bank transfer.

Online Application Submission

Refunds of service fees

We are happy to refund our booking service fee of £23.00 to any customer who feels that our service has not met their expectations, this can either be requested prior or after a application has been confirmed and will be limited to a refund of the £23.00 service fee that we charge for our services (please see below for refund in relation to Her Majesty's Passport Office fees).

Refunds of Her Majesty's Passport Office fees

Part of the fee you pay includes a Her Majesty's Passport Office fee for one of the following amounts (£46.00, £72.50). This fee can only be refunded if the refund request is made prior to receiving the "Declaration Form". Any refund requests made after this time will not be accepted, after this time the fee has already been paid on your behalf to Her Majesty's Passport Office. Her Majesty's Passport Office do not offer refunds on application fees, therefore we are unable to refund this fee.

Online Appointment Booking

Refunds of service fees

We are happy to refund any customer who feels that our booking service provided has not met their expectations, this can either be requested prior or after a booking has been confirmed and will be limited to a refund of the £25.00 service fee that we charge for our services (please see below for refund in relation to Her Majesty's Passport Office fees).

Refunds of Her Majesty's Passport Office fees

Part of the fee you pay includes a Her Majesty's Passport Office fee for one of the following amounts (£87.00, £103.00 or £128.00). This fee can only be refunded if the refund request is made prior to receiving the appointment reference number via text message and e-mail. Any refund requests made after this time will not be accepted, this is due to the fact that once a reference number is confirmed we have already paid this fee on your behalf to Her Majesty's Passport Office. Her Majesty's Passport Office do not offer refunds on booking fees once a booking is confirmed, therefore we are unable to refund this fee.

A FEW NOTICABLE POINTS.

The address

Registrant's address:
                86-90 Paul Street
                London
                East Sussex
                EC2A 4NE

United Kingdom

London is most definately not in East Sussex, typo? Diliberate? No idea.

Teladvisor Ltd
                Active
                2 November 2009 (7 years, 8 months ago)
                Private Limited Company with Share Capital
                Benjamin Leonard and Benjamin William Leonard
                T: 0333 30I 2244 Most of my old telecoms folk are sleeping at the moment, but if my memory serves me (and remember I have 3 kids and only remember my name cos I get MAM!!! every twenty seconds) numbers starting 03 are free from a mobile on an unlimited mins package or come out of your minutes otherwise. I will of course ask about so PLEASE DON'T RING UNTIL I CAN BE 100% SURE YOU ARE SAFE!!!

Call connection to HM Passport Office Advice line, calls charged at £1.55 per minute plus I think this is only for being transfered to the HM passport office as everything I check for an 0333 number comes out as free on an unlimited minutes package, but as I say HOLD FIRE until I have more info. Might do a lil undercover tomorrow and pose as a customer wanting more info.. via webchat of course

Speak to you all in the morning though cos right now, this Missus needs to make zeds!!

Night for now
                PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)

Comment

Re: UK Services &amp; Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

Just to answer earlier Q: Vat is only charged in the £23 that is the "service fee" ( so the fee is around £19.50 plus vat)

£46 is for the passport

The Passport Office does not charge for appointments only passports
                  Last edited by Amethyst; 13th July 2017, 07:21:AM.
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Ok info so far:

03 Cost to Call Charges, 0300, 0333, 0330. 0300, 0330, 0333, 0370 or 0345numbers (in fact any 03 number) they are all the same price to call as if you were calling an 01 or 02 landline - including from mobiles

looking up more as we speak but its taking a while
                    PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)

Comment

You'll be digging for weeks xx

Just some stuff about the place on here for clues.

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...ice-see-GOV-UK
                      http://legalbeagles.info/copycatwebsites/

Think they were in the daily mail ( this looks like a daily mail banner pic )

https://i1.wp.com/legalbeagles.info/...screenshot.png
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                        You'll be digging for weeks xx
                        You know me Ame.. I don't give up

it'll give me something to do

Callie <3

Comment

Have been scammed by this passport-office website. I believed I was booking a fast track passport application for my son. They have charged £112 and I've also realised they charged me £1.55 per minute for a phone number that connected through to the official gov.uk passport office. Have called bank, they can't cancel the payment while it is pending. Any advice on taking action on this?

regards
                          dav
                          Last edited by Amethyst; 2nd August 2017, 08:05:AM.

Comment

Re: UK Services &amp; Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

With that site the £112 should include the passport fee .... did you get an email confirmation with some kind of breakdown on it at all ?
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Didn't get any email or text with confirmation as promised. I can't find any phone number to contact the company either.

Comment

Can you give me a link to the site you used pls, I can't work out the charges to get to 112
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X