• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court Claim - Uk Services & support ltd / - 1-4-2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Court Claim - Uk Services & support ltd / - 1-4-2015

Received a claim? Yes
    Issue Date: 1-4-2015
    Amount approx: 217
    Claimant: Uk Services & support ltd
    Solicitor:
    Original Credit:

Particulars of Claim:
    Judgement was entered on april 1st, but I didnt receive any documents in the mail from uk support & services.

Stat Barred? No

Have sent:

Other Info:
    I filled out the passport renewal application thinking it was the official government site in july 2014. I realised the scam within minutes and cancelled the service on the phone before I received any service/information from them. I also cancelled via email on the same day and further emailed the specific cancellation only email address they provided as well as cancelled via text. They continued to send me emails for an appointment confirmation, directions, telephone appointment etc which I ignored as I believed I had made my cancellation very clear. They emailed me in January 2015 insisting that I still owed them money as they had started the service immediately and all the emails sent was proof the full service had been provided. I threatened to report them to the authorities and the emails stopped. They then apparently filed a claim with CCBC, for which I did not receive any information till I was informed that a judgement had been entered against me as I hadn't responded. This implies my name will have a CCJ against it for 6 years! Please advise what to do. Contesting the judgement requires payment of another 155 fee plus potentially further legal costs and the full amount if they do manage to win on a technicality. My first priority is to clear my record. Any advise would be appreciated. Thank you.
    Tags: None

Re: Court Claim - Uk Services & support ltd / - 1-4-2015

Hi Defendant and welcome.

I'll ask my colleague [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] to move your thread to a more private area where we can help and where you'll be able to read another person's thread who is in the same boat as yourself and has a set aside hearing today.

In the meantime a couple of questions:

Do you have a copy of the judgment from the court?

Does BPS have your correct address?

Do you still have the e-mail you sent on the first day telling them that you wanted cancel?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X