• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UK Services & Support now in court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Services & Support now in court

After several threats and been sent into the court. Before the 28 days.. of putting the defence. the UK services.. send me a letter stating that the court had made a case in their favour. When you apply for the defence make sure that the document is submitted otherwise it will sit on you computer and the uk services will catch you on this as they will automatically win if you have not put a defence by 28th day.
    I was luck they had sent their threat and I jumped into action and called the court and the court told be to email the and resend the defence.

Then the UK service made a major u turn and now want me to agree for a mediation!! otherwise to pay them.
    What a mug...Anyway will be going to mediate for services they did not offer. They think I will tire of this free money for them. now they are charging me £210
    Tags: None

Re: UK Services & Support now in court

So you managed to get your defence in on time?

Good luck with the mediation. Someone else here went through the mediation process with them and UK Services & Support offered a small reduction on the claim amount but the defendant eventually refused.

Do you know how mediation works?

Comment

My daughter has just submitted a request to re open the proceedings. UK Services and Support got a judgement because no defence was submitted due to the summons being sent to the address they had on record and which she had left. To speed things up I have paid the £155 and hope to claim it back.

I will let everyone know how this progresses. Could someone who has been successful tell us about it. Just hoping someone has been successful!

Comment

Originally posted by helmbarrie View Post
        My daughter has just submitted a request to re open the proceedings. UK Services and Support got a judgement because no defence was submitted due to the summons being sent to the address they had on record and which she had left. To speed things up I have paid the £155 and hope to claim it back.

I will let everyone know how this progresses. Could someone who has been successful tell us about it. Just hoping someone has been successful!
        So far in all the half dozen cases where the defendants have filed defences BPS have either withdrawn the claim or lost. They've not yet turned up at a hearing and we don't expect that they ever will. Read here http://legalbeagles.info/passport-pr...te-fee-claims/

Comment

I have been in touch with Jeff Prestridge from the Mail on Sunday this evening and he is running a follow up article on British Passport Services this Sunday 10 May. I am sure this will give further support to victims of this Company. Thank you Legal Beagles for your support to all those who have been caught out by this scam.

Comment

Originally posted by helmbarrie View Post

Best of luck with this.... there is a set aside hearing on the 14th May so will post up how that goes after the hearing. If you can send me a copy of the judgment I'll get a thread set up for you - you had another thread before I think http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...294#post537294 so if you've already sent it just send me a nudge - things have overtaken me somewhat with all these cases xxx
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thanks for the email. I don't have a copy of the judgement, just a text from British Passport Services that judgement has been obtained. As soon as I have got the matter set aside in order to submit a defence I will post details of the claim against my daughter. Note that she did not receive the court papers because of her change of address.

Comment

Just a nudge for Ame on post #1 for the morning
                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Be strong and take them on as I think they are going to be less eager to take people to court in the future !!!

Comment

AlexY won today in court against RH and RH put an appearance in - http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...130#post542130
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X