• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Uk services and support limited court claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uk services and support limited court claim

Hi,
    I'm new to the site!
    I can't believe that I was so naive to think that the UK S&S Ltd site was legitimate.

A quick summary of my situation:

- I realised that my daughters passport needed replacing three weeks before travelling
    - Searched online and found UK Passport Site offering late applications slots for a fee
    - Was offered a slot at the London passport office
    - Went to pay and realised that the site was not a government site and did not complete the transaction
    - Contacted the Passport office to check and they told me that the site was not an official site
    - The passport office offered me a slot three days earlier than the site
    - Received many texts threatening legal action but ignored
    - Received County Court Claim forms
    - Have followed your advice (Step 1) and have Acknowledgement of Service and ticked the Defend claim in full

Phew! Now what to do?
    Any help and advice would be much appreciated as I do not want a CCJ. :tinysmile_cry_t:
    Many thanks in advance.
    Tags: None

Re: Uk services and support limited court claim

Hi Madrid

Sorry to hear you were caught out by this. Don't feel bad, you're not alone....

Good to hear you have acknowledged the claim. If you can take a picture of the claim form and email it to me ( you can take out your personal details) then I can set you up a thread in the more private area of the forum where we can work on your defence together to give you the best chance.

We'll need to go through what happened between
    Went to pay and realised that the site was not a government site and did not complete the transaction
    - Contacted the Passport office to check and they told me that the site was not an official site
    If you tried to cancel after they sent you email/text saying they had booked appt.

Any copies of invoice/breakdown of charges/emails/letters you have had from them will be useful too, but main thing is the claim form so I can get your thread set up.

My email is admin@legalbeagles.info

Sharon
    xx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: Uk services and support limited court claim

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...592#post532592 VIP Thread set up for you xx
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X